Logun MK2

I have come into possession of a Logun MK2 .22 cal air gun. It looks new but I have no idea if it is valuable. Just looking for some info as I am not well versed in the air gun world. Thanks
IMG_2094.jpeg

IMG_2095.jpeg

$300 euro with the nicer wood but that is in the UK where there are more. Have the fill probe & such? FAC or "12fpe" , likely FAC but not knowing how it got here? Does it have anti-tamper screws? Parts are a bit scarce these days. And worst of all for value it is not the latest greatest and that si what people seem to want these day's.
Just my opinion but air it up add scope and shoot it (and good groups may help a sale if that's all you care about) you may discover the fun of airguns and be off to a great start. Otherwise just skip the forum list it HIGH on ebay and add the infamous "rare".
Now if you "come into possession" of it at night in a parking lot well................ .

John

(edit in case you don't have google) https://www.pyramydair.com/airgun-resources/manuals/logun-mark-ii/MKII_Manual.pdf

$300 euro with the nicer wood but that is in the UK where there are more. Have the fill probe & such? FAC or "12fpe" , likely FAC but not knowing how it got here? Does it have anti-tamper screws? Parts are a bit scarce these days. And worst of all for value it is not the latest greatest and that si what people seem to want these day's.
Just my opinion but air it up add scope and shoot it (and good groups may help a sale if that's all you care about) you may discover the fun of airguns and be off to a great start. Otherwise just skip the forum list it HIGH on ebay and add the infamous "rare".
Now if you "come into possession" of it at night in a parking lot well................ .

John

(edit in case you don't have google) https://www.pyramydair.com/airgun-resources/manuals/logun-mark-ii/MKII_Manual.pdf
$300 Euro seems about right in the UK. One (not complete kit) was on "fleabay" last year several times over 6 months for $550.....never sold. No demand here. I paid $600 for mine 3-4 years ago. It is complete and came with 2 stocks and is a very nice example. I love mine. (22 cal and 28 ft/lbs and accurate)