N/A Looking for a shooting buddy with safe area to shoot & to start a PCP club here in Louisville Kentucky.

Hey, my name is ~Doc~ and I’m a 45yo guy living here in Louisville, KY… I’ve had a love for air guns since I was a young child and my passion for them has been revived and grown over the last 10 years with the new popularity of PCP Air guns. I have recently moved to a location where I can no longer shoot and enjoy my hobby and tbch it’s breaking my heart and unfortunately here in Louisville there are no air gun ranges, clubs, or even shops. The closet range acceptable for PCP rifles is outer creek and that’s a good little trip from Louisville. That all being said I’m looking for a shooting buddy in or near the Louisville Metro Area who has enough (SAFE) land to shoot. I’m also looking for other like minded adults who enjoy this hobby who would be interested in starting an air gun club. All who are interested please reply here or you can email me at [email protected] Thanks & have an amazing day. Happy shooting. ~Doc~

Reactions: beerthief
Hey, my name is ~Doc~ and I’m a 45yo guy living here in Louisville, KY… I’ve had a love for air guns since I was a young child and my passion for them has been revived and grown over the last 10 years with the new popularity of PCP Air guns. I have recently moved to a location where I can no longer shoot and enjoy my hobby and tbch it’s breaking my heart and unfortunately here in Louisville there are no air gun ranges, clubs, or even shops. The closet range acceptable for PCP rifles is outer creek and that’s a good little trip from Louisville. That all being said I’m looking for a shooting buddy in or near the Louisville Metro Area who has enough (SAFE) land to shoot. I’m also looking for other like minded adults who enjoy this hobby who would be interested in starting an air gun club. All who are interested please reply here or you can email me at [email protected] Thanks & have an amazing day. Happy shooting. ~Doc~
Hello , their are quite a few air gun people in KY but spread out . I am in Scottsville ,Alan county About 1.5 hours south of the Airport . you might try across the river in IND. Also check with the DNR some forest areas around you allow Hunting and maybe have a shooting range . Good luck

OOPS forgot to say Welcome to the best AGN