Looking for accessories for FX Impact M3 & Advice.

Lots of great advice here. I have owned 3 now, so I’ll share what I think are most important specifically to the Impact first.
  1. Extended bipod rail. You can go with the K&L or Saber Tactical if you want, but all it really take is a picatinny riser/extender and maybe one more. Can be purchased cheap on Amazon. Main thing is getting the bipod further out front. Having it next to the trigger is way to far back for bench shooting.
  2. Cheek riser. I can’t stand not being able to adjust the height of a cheek rest. Gives me many more options for reaching my scope comfortably when place where I want it.
  3. Extendable butt stock. Again, I need the longer reach.
  4. Extended foster fill that other have mentioned.
  5. Wide bipod - these rifles are tall!, and therefore top heavy. Once I started using a wide bipod, it helped a ton keeping it steady!! I use the Atlas F2G2.
With those, the rifle can be much more comfortable and easier to shoot. Some other items that are very useful for any airgun.
  • Chronograph - Makes a huge difference understanding your tune, why setting are working, projectile trajectories, etc. I love my FX chronograph because it is small and portable, but there are others. I think you must have one if you are into airguns.
  • Extra magazine and Stud Loaders speed loaders!! They are amazing!!! Magazines don’t have to be factory. I have been fine with only 2 mags.
There are some other useful items listed, but these are what I find to be the most useful.
Thank you for sharing all this. I have a long journey ahead!! Gonna take it slow and build everything little by little.

Reactions: Shark1
Mike,
My .25 M3 came with an FX Airgun moderator made by DonnyFL. Works great, I'm not sure which DonnyFL moderator it equates to, but pretty sure your choice will be fine. Here's a picture of the adapter I bought to connect to air supply, in case you need one. WMView attachment 299032
I finally got the Compressor unit delivered from ebay(Unfortunately the eBay seller sent me a used one and I'm trying to figure that out). Looks like I'm going to need to get an extender to avoid having to take the trigger guard off to full the M3. Do they sell these on Amazon? And what do you call this? Thank you in advance

shoot it
put 500 rounds thru it
then start thinking about mods
my 1st and only NEED mod is this
to fit bipod and to protect the bottle form scratches as I am rough on gear when hunting
FX sells a extended fill adapter - the new ones comes with it- which is good enough