• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Resources Looking for FT events while on Vacation

Hoping some of you weathered road warriors may be able to help me plan some FUN.
I'm trying to schedule a vacation in which i can travel to at least two clubs for EFT / HFT / Pistol etc.... weekend matches.
Looking for dates and locations that line up with mid October to early November 2024
@AirNGasman

Since i live in Mobile, Alabama i don't want to spend 3 days driving to get somewhere and i'm def. not flying with my toys.
I'm considering catching a TEXtreme and maybe the 13 November WFTF event as an observer, as they seem to have some "close dates"
Not all clubs have listed their shoots / events on the AGN calendar.

I'm open to other locations:

West Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
North Mississippi
North Alabama
Louisiana
East Texas

Reactions: beerthief
Hoping some of you weathered road warriors may be able to help me plan some FUN.
I'm trying to schedule a vacation in which i can travel to at least two clubs for EFT / HFT / Pistol etc.... weekend matches.
Looking for dates and locations that line up with mid October to early November 2024
@AirNGasman

Since i live in Mobile, Alabama i don't want to spend 3 days driving to get somewhere and i'm def. not flying with my toys.
I'm considering catching a TEXtreme and maybe the 13 November WFTF event as an observer, as they seem to have some "close dates"
Not all clubs have listed their shoots / events on the AGN calendar.

I'm open to other locations:

West Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
North Mississippi
North Alabama
Louisiana
East Texas
Schutzenfest October 19&20! over 1500 in prizes! Details coming this evening!

Reactions: cavedweller
If you do end up doing the WFTF in Phoenix area, there are multiple FT, EFT and benchrest opportunities around the Phoenix metro area. Also, on the way back from Phoenix, if timed accordingly, we have a very enjoyable no BS FT match that is being shot in Duncan Az which is right on the NM border. Let me know your exact dates and I can look into what the local clubs are doing around that timeframe. 3 prominent clubs in the area and Rex's shoot over in Duncan ARE A BLAST!!!!!
PM me if you would like some help doing the groundwork on when and where around Phoenix if you end up traveling this far!

Check out the Duncan results in the Field Target section, tough courses, lots of fun shooting, rifle FT and silhouettes and pistol FT and silhouettes too. There are many old guys so rarely any offhand or kneeling lanes. Almost always someone if cooking up dutch oven meals or killer breakfasts at the Duncan shoots!
Rio Solado FT is usually the 2nd weekend of the month
Rio Solado BR is usually the 1st Sat and 3rd Sunday of the month
Airgunners of Arizona is FT usually the 3rd Saturday of the month
Phoenix Rod and Gun Club the 4th weekend of the month for Ben's Ultimate Field target ( might even bring my 22 CZ rimfire and let you share with me. it is a hoot!
Rex tries to schedule his matches at Duncan Az around the other clubs schedule whenever possible! I would strongly suggest you try to make one of these weekend matches once they firm up actual dates.
Thx
Dan

Last edited:
Reactions: Franklink
If you do end up doing the WFTF in Phoenix area, there are multiple FT, EFT and benchrest opportunities around the Phoenix metro area. Also, on the way back from Phoenix, if timed accordingly, we have a very enjoyable no BS FT match that is being shot in Duncan Az which is right on the NM border. Let me know your exact dates and I can look into what the local clubs are doing around that timeframe. 3 prominent clubs in the area and Rex's shoot over in Duncan ARE A BLAST!!!!!
PM me if you would like some help doing the groundwork on when and where around Phoenix if you end up traveling this far!

Check out the Duncan results in the Field Target section, tough courses, lots of fun shooting, rifle FT and silhouettes and pistol FT and silhouettes too. There are many old guys so rarely any offhand or kneeling lanes. Almost always someone if cooking up dutch oven meals or killer breakfasts at the Duncan shoots!
Rio Solado FT is usually the 2nd weekend of the month
Rio Solado BR is usually the 1st Sat and 3rd Sunday of the month
Airgunners of Arizona is FT usually the 3rd Saturday of the month
Phoenix Rod and Gun Club the 4th weekend of the month for Ben's Ultimate Field target ( might even bring my 22 CZ rimfire and let you share with me. it is a hoot!
Rex tries to schedule his matches at Duncan Az around the other clubs schedule whenever possible! I would strongly suggest you try to make one of these weekend matches once they firm up actual dates.
Thx
Dan
Thanks - I’ll pm you

looks like its at the

Boerne (TX) Field Target Club​

Hello fellow shooters!

The next Boerne Field Target Match will be held on Saturday, August 17th at the Boerne Shooting Club.

33 Shooting Club Rd

Boerne, Texas

Saturday August 17th

FIELD TARGET (60 shot match)

Gates open at 8:00 am

Match starts at 9:00 am

Cost is $20 per shooter, waived for 1st time shooters! Air, water, snacks and bug spray will be available.

N50

Match setup starts after the Field Target Match, followed by practice and the match--1:30 ish

SAVE THE DATE!

OCTOBER 19 & 20

LUFTGEWEHR SCHUTZENFEST 2024!!!

Details being announced in the coming days!!!

Hope to see you there!

Questions, comments or otherwise, please contact [email protected]

looks like its at the

Boerne (TX) Field Target Club​

IMG_0404.png