• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Looking for Sumatra under lever carbine or full-size

Classified Status
WTB
Hello AGN! I just missed this "Sumatra .25 cabine project" for sale. I was wondering if anyone has Sumatra under lever rifle (carbine or full-size) that he would be willing to sell at a decent price. I'd prefer carbine in .22 (but .25 is OK too if I can't find it in .22) and full-size in .25 caliber only. Please PM me if you have any of these rifles for sale and let's talk. If the price is right, we can do business :). As usual, thank you AGN!

PS: To the lucky person who snatched this Sumatra .25 carbine project today - if you would lose interest in it and decide that you are not going to put it back together and would be willing to part with it - please contact me first, I'll be happy to take it off your hands ;).

Last edited: