Loose rear sight, Daisy 777

I found a short video addressing the problem. Really rather simple, run elevation all the way up until the sight leaf will pivot all the way up and out of way, remove spring and follower, remove elevation wheel,note cog serrations are up side, There is a screw down inside that tightens sight to the frame. Mine was loose about 1/8 inch, no idea how it could have gotten so loose so I completely removed and applied some blue locktite and reinstalled. It's now nice and firm on the gun as it should be. The whole process took probably 5 minutes.

Considering the age I ordered a daisy service manual and a new reseal kit . Before working on it I will get my chronograph out and test it for velocity.

I went ahead and grabbed the chronograph and stepped out. It's barely giving 150fps, more like 120 so a reseal is definetly in order. I ordered and downloaded a Daisy service manual and a kit for a complete reseal. Looks like a project for next week While at it I did order an extra bolt assembly as I understand they are a hard plastic, at least I'll have a spare on hand.