Wish we had some field target matches around the st louis area. Would give something different to do with our guns besides paper targets and hunting.
I have some FT targets that i put out at random distances (but basically a straight line ) and shoot . If you had just some gamo shoot to reset 's and invite others over , that would be fun . IT takes land and work to have a match .

Did you find that the Jumbo was better than the Kratos?
Very similar guns, however, the jumbo has more customizable options via parts availability and swappable between all the puncher guns.

The kratos/akela/Cayden are only swappable amongst each other.

• Love
Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
Very similar guns, however, the jumbo has more customizable options via parts availability and swappable between all the puncher guns.

The kratos/akela/Cayden are only swappable amongst each other.
Just wondering. I bought some Pellets from here and was sent a Tin of .25 cal by mistake. I figured I may need to buy a Rifle to shoot them? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Just wondering. I bought some Pellets from here and was sent a Tin of .25 cal by mistake. I figured I may need to buy a Rifle to shoot them? lol
I bought some 30 cal pellets and slugs from a member and they sent a me a pack of 357 hybrids... so I bought a 357!

Life happens. Definitely was not out hunting rabbits as much in August where temps were hitting 110+ degrees here in Arizona. Plus when it did cool a bit was working on my workout room I'm building in the back yard. Love riding my 2016 ZX10 on the twisting roads here in the mountains but wasn't doing that either this summer, too damn hot. Cooling off now so gonna get back out there, well, not yet. Gotta put the damn roof on this thing this week :-(

Did just get the Notos so now I can do some backyard plinking where before I was unable, shooting the Vulcan III @ 115 ft lbs in the back yard is a no no
1000005971.jpg1000005972.jpg

Life happens. Definitely was not out hunting rabbits as much in August where temps were hitting 110+ degrees here in Arizona. Plus when it did cool a bit was working on my workout room I'm building in the back yard. Love riding my 2016 ZX10 on the twisting roads here in the mountains but wasn't doing that either this summer, too damn hot. Cooling off now so gonna get back out there, well, not yet. Gotta put the damn roof on this thing this week :-(

Did just get the Notos so now I can do some backyard plinking where before I was unable, shooting the Vulcan III @ 115 ft lbs in the back yard is a no no
View attachment 498307View attachment 498306
Very nice! I did the whole home gym thing over a decade ago and couldn't be happier. No more being asked if someone can work in on my sets when they clearly can't lift as heavy as me lol. Or waiting on a bench, machine, set of DBs. Plus, the kitchen is right upstairs so I can eat immediately after!

With the advent of social media and all the gym idiots, I'm so glad I don't go to a commercial gym now. I'd lose my $hit if someone bitched that I walked through their video lol.

Now it's time to go deadlift!

one of the big retirement problems is " i can just do it tomorrow "
This completely caught me off guard when I retired. So I went back to work on a slightly part time basis. Now the procrastination is mostly under control again. I will try full retirement again when I feel I can handle it.

Got a break in the rain long enough that my shooting station could dry off.

First shot in over a month, directly out of the case. I decided to load a standard jsb 25.4 diabolo which are cruising at a lowly 955 fps.

Not bad since I'm shooting off just the bipod and on my old, rickety card table I use as a shooting bench lol. 40 yards to target.

1000010008.jpg