Low dollar super fun!

I just can’t express it well enough, however I’m super excited about just how great a $150. Pcp pistol can be enjoyed! I have 2 each of the Beeman 2027 and 2028 and two will be Buck Railed into carbines. If you are interested in a fun gun try one of these! Don’t think you will be disappointed! Charles

B6D64AE1-B69B-4385-BCBA-F886D74FE6A5.jpeg

I just can’t express it well enough, however I’m super excited about just how great a $150. Pcp pistol can be enjoyed! I have 2 each of the Beeman 2027 and 2028 and two will be Buck Railed into carbines. If you are interested in a fun gun try one of these! Don’t think you will be disappointed! Charles

View attachment 496059
Yeah i always liked these,
how many shots u getting per fill and at what weigh???

Reactions: sekiar
I gotta agree I have a 2028 stock except for moderator ,a 2027 buck railed and 19" barra barrel and a 2027 still in box filled with air over a 2 years ago and still holding I ck it every couple months. the 2027 's I got from Manno for 108 +10 shipping the second was 112 +10 shipping the 2028 was 169 at Ransony
Hello @elwoodblues
I had never heard of either seller before.
I found Ransony but could not find Manno
Can you point the way or provide a link, please?
Thanks
Edward

Not sure what your range/target set up is like but added Low low cost fun (in3 minutes I found enough materials for 6 of them in the barn so basically zero cost) Targets: https://airguns.net/ft_woodfieldtarget.php
Personally love low cost fun! 1st time in in 8 years we are letting anyone hurt our landand while talking with the Father & Son had the .177 Gauntlet out in the living room, "oh is that airsoft"-Dad- in 8 years we are letting anyone hurt our land, so we went and he fired 1 clip at 50 & thought 10 out of 10 2" spinners was good, offered another clip and he said, wouldnt want to cost you any more money. After explaining about 1.5cents per shot . No he thinks he needs a .177 of some sort And it would be legal to fire in our 1 stop light town even in the big city as long as it doesn't leave property.
Not counting air , had a shop compressor and purchased a Booster and got a NIB expired SCBA from the rescue department 3 or 4 dollars and I've had a nice time on the porch.
Guess I just never looked at a post on these "beeman's" & I actually like the look(could live w/out the gauge but). Appreciate the post.
John