Low Shot Count on Maverick

I agree with Mrshosted. To much hammer weight Take slug kit out, may be wasting air. You dont need it unless you shooting heavy slugs. And try dropping rear reg. You may be able to get away with 110 or 115. I’m running mine at 175 and 130 pushing nsa 38.5 at 930 and I get 60 shots on a fill with 580 cc tank and no slug kit. I also changed both gauges to the wika 28mm. They are more accurate. 

Hole in probe goes down. Try using the duel port. It will be less of a bottle neck. The fx duel probe is not that big compared to the Huma or Ernest port. Also the probe screw the one that holds the probe in. Look where it is positioned. I had to call FX for something and the technician said it should be slightly forward from center. 

You said you installed a 700cc bottle. Did you ever do a shot count with factory bottle to compare to. Did you use the factory bottle valve or did the 700cc bottle come with one. Try swapping bottles and do shot count with factory one. Something may be wrong with valve. Also you can verify gun tank pressure with your compressor or scuba tank gauge