• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Lowered FS - HW98 with CS Target Stock 0.177

Classified Status
SOLD
Excellent condition HW98 with a walnut CS Target Stock, 12FPE Vortek spring kit, and black anodized Rowan Engineering set back trigger. Only mark I see is a pin head sized nick or blemish on the barrel which is how it came from the manufacturer when i bought it about 9 months ago (photo). Has threaded barrel and muzzle weight.

Stock has a non-adjustabke Ruger rubber butt plate. The adjustable one that came with it was very poorly fit and added a lot of LOP, so I installed the thinner rubber pad. Works great. You will need high rings as the stock cheek rest is pretty tall - at leasr for me.

I can also put this in an HW95 Field Pro beech stock (as new) or an original HW98 stock. Or, if you'd like to just buy the CS Target Stock, let me know. If interested, contact me and we can discuss pricing.

Riser, rings and scope not included in the sale. Asking $750 shipped. Paypal friends and family or add 4% to cover fees.

Please email tobinwebster at yahoo dot com if interested or for more/better photos.

20240720_193110.jpg

20240720_193038.jpg

20240720_193025.jpg

20240720_193059.jpg

Last edited: