LPA Mims rear sight work ok on 1701p??

I ordered a crosman 1701p and need a rear sight. The crosman williams blade notch rear sights seem to be unavailable (let me know if you want to sell one). I see some posts where the LPA MIM sight was used however lots of posts state the LPA do not have enough elevation to work well. Is this true or false . I am looking for individual with actual experience with the LPA on a 1701p.

I thought I should give follow up on my question. I bought a 1701p and installed a LPA mim on it. It was shooting low with the rear sight at max height. I trimmed approxiately 1 mm from the top of the front sight using a hobby belt sander. It allowed me to lower rear sight so I can now adjust up and down and get on target. I turned the front sight sideways ( a feature of the 1701p). Also to install the mim sight make sure its down all the way before the install. This allows access to set screws. I really like the set up. I have a crossman/williams notched site on a 2300s and with the ability to turn the front sight on the 1701p sideways I like the LPA mim as much if not more than the crossman/williams. LPA is smaller , cleaner, harder to adjust , maybe as bit more sturdy. You milage may vary. Hope this helps someone.

Glad it worked out for you. I have one of those 22xx types I built up and used a 1701p front and a LPA rear sight, It's been a while since shooting it as I have been more into springer rifles and a AV 46M target pistol (single stroke pneumatic) but did not have to do anything to the front sight as it zeroed ok. I have two guns with the Williams rear sight, and all the rest have a LPA, and I had built up one for my grandson last Christmas and used a LPA.

I ordered a crosman 1701p and need a rear sight. The crosman williams blade notch rear sights seem to be unavailable (let me know if you want to sell one). I see some posts where the LPA MIM sight was used however lots of posts state the LPA do not have enough elevation to work well. Is this true or false . I am looking for individual with actual experience with the LPA on a 1701p.

Pyramyd Air has the Williams sight back in stock right now