M60 are another groundhog

I’ve taken 31 whistle pigs since June 30. This evening the temperature dropped down to 70 degrees and it was just great to be outside.

IMG_5420.jpeg

You're making me want to get one, although in .177 lol
It’s a good beater to hunt with and so far she’s pretty accurate out to 60 yards with pellets. I wanna try tuning some nsa slugs soon for 100 yards.
Said it before, that is a sweetly appointed rig… 👍👍 That it obviously performs outstandingly in your mitts on chucks? Very very nice to show what can be done with the M60s…🙏
Thanks 😎 The M60 might be a little rough around the edges but she’s a decent shooter.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
It’s a good beater to hunt with and so far she’s pretty accurate out to 60 yards with pellets. I wanna try tuning some nsa slugs soon for 100 yards.

Thanks 😎 The M60 might be a little rough around the edges but she’s a decent shooter.
She gets it done either way! I'm liking your setup

Rough? I would have to agree, she is “rough” on those chucks…🙏🙈 Please keep showing the way…

Reactions: JaceSpace1369