Snowpeak M60b o ring

Reactions: bigbuck89
When I take my bottle off the m60b it destroys a little o ring. Does anyone know the size of that o ring? Thanks
i had the same problem (on the first ever try even!). when i complained about that and the fact that the screw-on fill port was unusable, to the vendor (krale), they have send me a bag of fitting o-rings and a new fill port. but on the long run i got a gauge part with build in fill-port from airgun archery fun. now i wonder, what to do with the spare part, since the new one is not 'hot swappable'. it lacks the internal pressure valve and the foster fitting is too long to unscrew it, because it blocks rotation at the shroud. =)

Reactions: bigbuck89
i had the same problem (on the first ever try even!). when i complained about that and the fact that the screw-on fill port was unusable, to the vendor (krale), they have send me a bag of fitting o-rings and a new fill port. but on the long run i got a gauge part with build in fill-port from airgun archery fun. now i wonder, what to do with the spare part, since the new one is not 'hot swappable'. it lacks the internal pressure valve and the foster fitting is too long to unscrew it, because it blocks rotation at the shroud. =)
I have the fill port on mine. I am able to take my bottle off While it’s filled and im able to take the bottle off with the shroud on. I was taking my bottle off to adjust the reg down and it just strips the outside of the o ring off. It’s not really a big deal I just need a few on hand.

My .35 (Krale) was bottle-remove to fill but worked fine, just didn't like losing, and having to refill from fresh bottle, the air in the gun. Figured it cost me a few shots worth of air each time. Glad to pay $37 to-my-door from Wes for foster fill collar. WM
IMG_20240525_113644 - Copy - Copy.jpg

My .35 (Krale) was bottle-remove to fill but worked fine, just didn't like losing, and having to refill from fresh bottle, the air in the gun. Figured it cost me a few shots worth of air each time. Glad to pay $37 to-my-door from Wes for foster fill collar. WMView attachment 488410
did you get one that is also possibel to uncrew under pressure? mine was not.

did you get one that is also possibel to uncrew under pressure? mine was not.
Don't know, wasn't mentioned in airgunarcheryfun advertising so doubt it. Came with two male foster fittings, one with brass insert, other nylon. Brass setup wouldn't seal against Delrin washer, nylon setup foster fitting had wider base which sealed perfectly. In picture, brass one installed, nylon in bag. WM

Reactions: grouch-o
Hmmm... Ya. That would be nicer ..lol
Then you may as well stick to older style I'd guess .. I guess it's a individual preference thing on best way overall.
let's see, when i have degassed the current set-up, i'll check if it is possible to insert the brass valve from the no-fill bottle adapter to the new one with the fill port. then, i will also try to grind down the lower part of the foster valve, so it has the right clearance for actual un-screwing of the bottle. all in all, so far this is the most annoying aspect of the gun for me.