• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Marauder package

Classified Status
SOLD

kayaker

Feb 15, 2018
Ridgefield WA., United States
Selling these as a complete package- Marauder 22 cal. in a Craftmans vit stock and a Marauder 25 cal. in a Mad dog stock for $600 shipped in conus. Postal Money Order only, will ship UPS when check clears with tracking #.

Extra o-rings for both guns besides the ones in the pictures
0628241503.jpg

25cal. Marauder in a Mad dog stock - 4 mags - single shot tray- degassing tool - assorted o-rings from crosman and caption o-ring - 25cal. sumo, drilled out a little oversized due to clipping. If I find the DFL 1/2x20 moderator adapter I'll send it also . Spare adjustment clip also but hard to see in the plastic bag.
0629241300.jpg

0628241500.jpg

22cal. marauder in craftmans vit stock-5 mags, the two with blue tape needs the internal spring adjusted up one hole, the other ones cycle good - degassing tool - printed check piece - oem shroud cap - DFL moderator adapture1/2 x 20. (Scope not included but will leave rings on) I took the fiber carbon wrap off of the air tube in which it took off some bluing on the air tube so it has been painted black fyi. This gun has NO SAFETY AGAIN NO SAFETY with this stock configuration -- see picture of action, it is on the gun but no linkage was supplied by stock producer
0629241253.jpg

0628241407a.jpg

0629241300.jpg