• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Marksman Model 0035 (44-1C) .177 Cal. $80 Shipped CONUS only.

Classified Status
SOLD
Good Day AGN'ers
I had intended to repair this rifle but have been too busy resealing/refinishing several pumpers for a couple of weeks now. This rifle is a break-barrel and to remove the spring, a specialty jig is required, and I don't have one. So, I figured that someone else may have the time and actually want to shoot this rifle after repair. Since I had removed the stock and you would need to do the same, I left it off for shipping purposes as it doesn't look like a rifle box anymore.
It is in great shape, I thought that it was brand new in the box but found a minor flaw in the stock in a couple of spots, so not new. Bluing is near perfect without any rust that I can see.
Price is $80 (to me) shipped only in the CONUS. PayPal is preferred payment and standard is best as it provides at least some insurance (F&F if you prefer otherwise though).
I have a many good transactions with zero issues, deal with confidence. I try to check this site a few times daily, but do not monitor constantly, please be patient, I will take questions or "I'll take it" via the time stamp as they come in.
Thanks!
Mike

IMG_0953.JPG

IMG_0954.JPG

IMG_0952.JPG

IMG_0955.JPG

IMG_0956.JPG

IMG_0957.JPG