• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle MAX .357 or .22 FULL AUTO Bullpup PCPs ($2500 Each)

Classified Status
SOLD

kaylaindy

Jun 3, 2017
Washington, United States
1a.jpg

Great chance to get the the baddest airgun you will ever see, at a great price. These are pictures of one I sold but I can send you pictures of the ones I have for sale upon request. I also have a .22 cal. They are both select fire and hold air forever. They function flawlessly in semi and full auto. FACTORY full auto switch. Comes with fill probe, full color manual, charger, brand new 9.6v battery, and magazine. You can fit an LDC on there as well. (Wolf Airguns for a great 9mm Evanix LDC)

$2500 each free shipping. Paypal OK. Ships well packed and double boxed the same day you order. You can PM me here, call or text me at 360-844-0962 or email me at [email protected] Thanks! -Nate

1b.jpg

1c.jpg

1d.jpg

1e.jpg

1i.jpg

1j.jpg

1l.jpg

1g.jpg

1h.jpg

1656726156717.png

Last edited: