Tuning Maybe I should have posted in another place?

I will ask questions...I am building a carbine Prod using a Boyds stock and a Crossman Challenger trigger set and maybe putting a Lothar barrel on it.

What and how do I go about making this dream carbine? Suggestions and any help will be greatly appreciated.

think you are well on your way to a dream carbine. I would also suggest a huma reg and possibly a lighter hammer and free flight hammer setup of some sort. 

First off, whats the goal? Plinking, hunting, bench shooting and what length barrel are you going for? That would be my starting point and then work the internals to fit your intention. You may just keep it stock and only use an o-ring mod, or you may end up with a Huma reg with Tim Hill internal parts and make it a consistent beast with really low shot count or a high shot count plinker. Adding a Magnum Air bottle adapter, cf bottle and a ninja reg makes the entire tube a plenum and great for a rifle length barrel. Add a Cothran valve and transfer port on top of that and you have a monster in the making. All depends on the intention. Much easier to help you out with more detail knowing what your goals are.

Goals, an accurate plinker and target carbine,no hunting.I have a broken Crossman Challenger at my disposal plus a 14.5" Lothar barrel.

Want to be able to shoot 1/4" at 25yards.I can do a little over 1/2" with stock Prod.I get about 3magazine per fill,I do not want less than that.

I do not need more power.

I will have a pistol Prod and a Carbine Prod.

My questions have to do with putting the Prod in the Boyds custom Discovery stock and also mounting the Lothar barrel and mating the Challenger trigger group to those parts.

I have seen it done,and pictures of those kool Prod carbines here...I just want to make sure I do it the best way.

What is a "free-flight hammer"..

I can help with the bolts n nuts of it. The trigger group is a bolt in. Fitting the works into the Disco stock will require a little trimming for the trigger group. You will also need to buy, or fab a trigger guard.

As for the L/W barrel..if it's a basic unmachined L/W blank, it will have to be machined to the proper O D and the T/P drilled and faced and the biggest pain the I D o ring groove cut.

On the GTA I believe there is a member (Rocker 1?) that does these, if you don't have the machines needed.