AEA megalodon

is been a while since the megalodon came out to the point i think now they come with two fill ports so you can use it with one or two tanks. im really thinking hard on getting this any issues with this up to date.. looking for the either 50 cal or 51 call on 22 inch barrel.
It's probably the best gun to date made by aea , if you choose aea I think many would agree the megalodon is a good choice. Haven't heard of many issues. I don't have complaints on mine other than the mags are a bit cheap and no lockout so dry fire is common.

Reactions: pcponly
It's probably the best gun to date made by aea , if you choose aea I think many would agree the megalodon is a good choice. Haven't heard of many issues. I don't have complaints on mine other than the mags are a bit cheap and no lockout so dry fire is common.
I have a 1 liter air tank probably going to need a 2 liter one to pair my 1 liter for range days.

Reactions: Devink
I didn't know there was a .510. Option cool .The gun is a beast though and a blast to use. I've spent a good chunk of $ on this pcp hobby. And out of all including fx rifles this is up there at the top I don't regret putting the money into this one.
Cant wait thank you so much will be getting either the .495 or .510 looks like ammor availability and price are the same for both.

I didn't know there was a .510. Option cool .The gun is a beast though and a blast to use. I've spent a good chunk of $ on this pcp hobby. And out of all including fx rifles this is up there at the top I don't regret putting the money into this one.
I did it I pulled the plug on the .510 ordered today can't wait to take this to the range . Any recommendations on ammo?

I'm sure you'll have fun with this beast.

Screenshot_20240817_213646_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Love
is been a while since the megalodon came out to the point i think now they come with two fill ports so you can use it with one or two tanks. im really thinking hard on getting this any issues with this up to date.. looking for the either 50 cal or 51 call on 22 inch barrel.
Well hopefully u purchased it by now but I'll answer the first thought everyone has is ..is it worth it?? YES IT IS ! I got mine a couple weeks ago in the .58 22" and it's like a cannon . It's so powerful and u get that feeling in ur gut that goes holy poop this mother ****er is bad asssss! If u didn't get them I say get one. This .58 supposedly has a slower fps than the
<.50 and I'm when I look at what it does as far as destruction it doesn't matter. Also I'd like to add that the purpose for the gun is destruction right? Why get anything other than the .58? I mean really? Only bad thing is ammo is $$$$

Reactions: pcponly and Devink
Well hopefully u purchased it by now but I'll answer the first thought everyone has is ..is it worth it?? YES IT IS ! I got mine a couple weeks ago in the .58 22" and it's like a cannon . It's so powerful and u get that feeling in ur gut that goes holy poop this mother ****er is bad asssss! If u didn't get them I say get one. This .58 supposedly has a slower fps than the
<.50 and I'm when I look at what it does as far as destruction it doesn't matter. Also I'd like to add that the purpose for the gun is destruction right? Why get anything other than the .58? I mean really? Only bad thing is ammo is $$$$
Oh I had to get it here is mine on .51 cal.. I haven't been able to shoot it yeah have to go to the local rifle range and go crazy over there but definitely will but it looks feels bad ass.. I added a red dot with a magnifier she is ready for anything...

20240825_145135.jpg

20240825_145210.jpg

20240825_145201.jpg

20240825_145807.jpg

Reactions: Chandler