Members Help pricing

Hi. I’m new to AGN as my username states. I’m actually not an air gun person. With that said, a close friend of mine lost her father and he has MANY competitive air guns that were left to her. I’m helping her find the best route to take with them and AGN was recommended by MORINI for finding their values.
He owned Morini, Benelli, FAS, Feinwerkbau, Pardini, Hammerli, and Walther guns. I have pictures of everything but don’t know anything about them. I do know they look in mint condition as being well taken care of. He was a competition shooter.
So I guess my question is, am I on the right website to help my friend with understanding her fathers collection?
I’ve attached pictures (at least two per gun) hoping for your expert opinions.
Thanks

IMG_7391.jpeg

IMG_7390.jpeg

IMG_7389.jpeg

IMG_7388.jpeg

IMG_7387.jpeg

IMG_7385.jpeg

IMG_7386.jpeg

IMG_7384.jpeg

IMG_7382.jpeg

IMG_7381.jpeg

IMG_7380.jpeg

IMG_7379.jpeg

IMG_7378.jpeg

IMG_7377.jpeg

IMG_7376.jpeg

IMG_7375.jpeg

IMG_7374.jpeg

IMG_7373.jpeg

IMG_7372.jpeg

IMG_7371.jpeg

IMG_7370.jpeg

Wow, those are some beautiful examples of pistolas. I am not familiar with the models - just to make sure - those are all CO2 or air powered guns?

The site has a vibrant classified section, but there are some pre-conditions that must be met before you can post there and before you can send a Private Message to the members. I understand that the discussion forum world can be tough to get accustomed to. 10 good quality posts and 10 days presence on the forum will get you started.

I suggest you break down each pistol into a thread of it's own for easier tracking.

Further, where are you located?

Before you get access to the classified section, please brush up on the Rules for that area. Each product needs to have a price listed, however, you are welcome to modify with "Or Best Offer".

If you have not yet visited the Rules:

Welcome to AGN!

Reactions: Newtoallofthis
Wow, those are some beautiful examples of pistolas. I am not familiar with the models - just to make sure - those are all CO2 or air powered guns?

The site has a vibrant classified section, but there are some pre-conditions that must be me before you can post there and before you can send a Private Message to the members. I understand that the discussion forum world can be tough to get accustomed to. 10 good quality posts and 10 days presence on the forum will get you started.

I suggest you break down each pistol into a thread of it's own for easier tracking.

Further, where are you located?

Before you get access to the classified section, please brush up on the Rules for that area. Each product needs to have a price listed, however, you are welcome to modify with "Or Best Offer".

If you have not yet visited the Rules:

Welcome to AGN!
Thank you for your input. I’m sure I’ll go through the learning process quickly. Knowing all input is helpful I’m thankful.
I’m located in Mount Joy, PA
Are you suggesting I create individual threads (or forums) for each gun like I did this one?
And I think they are all air guns. But I could be wrong not being a gun person.

Yes, break the information dump into discreet threads. That way you will have a better handle on the conversations and minimize the confusion of cross-talk.

You will undoubtedly attract low ball offers and probably some kind of scam artists. Please ask for help verifying the reputation of possible sale partners. Do not respond to people who contact you outside of this forum. One old school tactic, a scammer will say that a "friend" wants a gun just like yours, and then will lead you away from the forums to business with you. Be tough and keep your private information secure. We don't like to see people get taken advantage of.

Yes, break the information dump into discreet threads. That way you will have a better handle on the conversations and minimize the confusion of cross-talk.

You will undoubtedly attract low ball offers and probably some kind of scam artists. Please ask for help verifying the reputation of possible sale partners. Do not respond to people who contact you outside of this forum. One old school tactic, a scammer will say that a "friend" wants a gun just like yours, and then will lead you away from the forums to business with you. Be tough and keep your private information secure. We don't like to see people get taken advantage of.
Thanks for the valuable input.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Many of those are worth much money,that collection is worth $thousands I feel you are not on the right site,you need to go to a competition air gun site,also try the Champions Air Gun site.....Some people here can help you find better sites for value.....only saying this because of the value of the pistols and they are specialized....=better help=more money,you may find a person that will buy them all...
You yourself can find the value...so listen to what people tell you then make sure it is good advice....some guys are Slobbering now.:ROFLMAO:

Thanks for sharing your friend's, father's collection. What a shooter he must have been!

The wide variety of pellets, with specific tins in each case proves his dedication to the disciplines.

Just awesome, tell your friend I wish I could have shot with her father and learned more of what worked for him.

Lots and lots of shooters in PA (on this site) to personally help . you could also sell as a group to Air guns of Arizona store but im sure it would be a lower price , but might be worth a try to get an ides what to expect .
compared what you can get selling your self , but then you have to do all the work , posting, mailing, trusting the buyer and the buyer trusting you .

I did the same a couple years ago for the daughter of a member who passed away. Luckily I'd been a member & could post ads for her. As said before, it's a good idea to be leery of lowballing & "I have a cousin who works with a guy who has a friend......." kind of offers. There's enough integrity on this site to help you weed through that kind of stuff. Take advantage of it. Good luck!

Last edited:
Many of those are worth much money,that collection is worth $thousands I feel you are not on the right site,you need to go to a competition air gun site,also try the Champions Air Gun site.....Some people here can help you find better sites for value.....only saying this because of the value of the pistols and they are specialized....=better help=more money,you may find a person that will buy them all...
You yourself can find the value...so listen to what people tell you then make sure it is good advice....some guys are Slobbering now.:ROFLMAO:
Definitely valuable information. Thank you. My friend wants to make sure her fathers collection is honored and cherished by whomever’s hands shoot them.

Thanks for sharing your friend's, father's collection. What a shooter he must have been!

The wide variety of pellets, with specific tins in each case proves his dedication to the disciplines.

Just awesome, tell your friend I wish I could have shot with her father and learned more of what worked for him.
He was a definitely a competitive shooter. I don’t know his complete story but will shortly. I remember the first time he showed me his collection (with 3 months of his passing) and his eyes lit the room when he talked about them.
Thank you for your kind words.

Lots and lots of shooters in PA (on this site) to personally help . you could also sell as a group to Air guns of Arizona store but im sure it would be a lower price , but might be worth a try to get an ides what to expect .
compared what you can get selling your self , but then you have to do all the work , posting, mailing, trusting the buyer and the buyer trusting you .
Very helpful. Thank you for your insight.

Oh man, that's an absolute treasure of beautiful competition guns. Having recently enrolled in a shooting club I'd consider making an offer on one of them but unfortunately I'm in the Netherlands so shipping would probably make it on par with buying a new one locally.

Each one of those guns is worth north of 4 figures. I'd definitely encourage your friend to also pick the one she likes the most and keep it for herself to learn how to shoot with.

I did the same a couple years ago for the daughter of a member who passed away. Luckily I'd been a member & could post ads for her. As said before, it's a good idea to be leary of lowballing & "I have a cousin who works with a guy who has a friend......." kind of offers. There's enough integrity on this site to help you weed through that kind of stuff. Take advantage of it. Good luck!
Thank you for helpful information. I’m learning a lot from the members responses.
Oh man, that's an absolute treasure of beautiful competition guns. Having recently enrolled in a shooting club I'd consider making an offer on one of them but unfortunately I'm in the Netherlands so shipping would probably make it on par with buying a new one locally.

Each one of those guns is worth north of 4 figures. I'd definitely encourage your friend to also pick the one she likes the most and keep it for herself to learn how to shoot with.
She has said in the past she would like to. She will be reading all the member responses later this evening. I know she will be emotion and smiling wide.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.