Members Help pricing

Definitely valuable information. Thank you. My friend wants to make sure her fathers collection is honored and cherished by whomever’s hands shoot them.
You may also want to check pilkington guns. They sponsor a forum called target talk. Those pistols are all used for 10m Olympic air pistol. There is a subset on that forum where you could see a lot of discussion on the pistols.

But Wow what a nice set of pistols. Wish I had the extra cash to make an offer for some of them.

Hope you well in your search and sales.

Reactions: Newtoallofthis
You may also want to check pilkington guns. They sponsor a forum called target talk. Those pistols are all used for 10m Olympic air pistol. There is a subset on that forum where you could see a lot of discussion on the pistols.

But Wow what a nice set of pistols. Wish I had the extra cash to make an offer for some of them.

Hope you well in your search and sales.
Reading each response is so enlightening and informative. Taking everything in and writing notes!!😊

I know a man that can help you,he was a competition shooter and has an air gun column for a long time, he is known as the godfather of air guns his name is Tom Gaylord...he has a column at Pyramid Air...google him and hopefully you can get a hold of him..Good Luck....oh and the other Texas follow Air n Gasman. They are straightforward and have a wealth of information.,now I see "target talk" may be a good learning(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Newtoallofthis
I know a man that can help you,he was a competition shooter and has an air gun column for a long time, he is known as the godfather of air guns his name is Tom Gaylord...he has a column at Pyramid Air...google him and hopefully you can get a hold of him..Good Luck....oh and the other Texas follow Air n Gasman. They are straightforward and have a wealth of information.(y)
I’ll definitely try and reach out! Thank you so much. I didn’t think I’d get these types of responses and that his collection was “That Top Notch”. I knew it was good but, wow!

Reactions: boscoebrea
Oh Dear God - I see posts like this and wonder…. Someday will this be my collection? Am I screwing over my kids who don’t have my interests….

It makes you start to think….
I’ve definitely learned today just by one forum post that his collection is something special. I wish I would have known him prior to the last 6-months of his life. I may have taken an interest.
Thank you for your response.

As other members stated that is an impressive collection that is worth some big bucks. Not my cup of tea but if it were I would take a day off from work and drive out to see you. I know Spooky Nook very well (my daughter plays field hockey).

Ranger94
Small world for sure. I’m doing PT at OAL located in Spooky Nook. Just had Rotator cuff surgery 10-days ago. Plus my family has a rich field hockey history in the state. One relative was the head coach at a local high school and had put over 150 girls on D1 field hockey scholarships over his coaching career.

Reactions: RANGER94
So sorry for the loss of her father, that’s a hard thing we all must deal with at sometime.
His treasures will go to folks who will love them like him did.
I can picture exactly how his eyes lit up when he had someone to listen to him discuss his pistols lol!
This is a excellent place to learn about and sell the collection, awesome folks here.

So sorry for the loss of her father, that’s a hard thing we all must deal with at sometime.
His treasures will go to folks who will love them like him did.
I can picture exactly how his eyes lit up when he had someone to listen to him discuss his pistols lol!
This is a excellent place to learn about and sell the collection, awesome folks here.
Thank you for your kind words.

Reactions: boscoebrea
Some of those look like firearms. Just as high end as the airguns but require different sales method. Condolences and best of luck.
Thank you! Our next step is separating the pieces and doing individual threads to learn more about each piece. I know nothing about the guns and I think she only has slightly more knowledge about them than I do.

I can help. However there's WAY too much information exchange required to even scratch the surface(s) by keyboarding. Feel free to call me any day between noon and midnight, Central Standard Time.

Ron
254-253-1239

AAP new cover small.jpg

RR card copy.jpg

I can help. However there's WAY too much information exchange required to even scratch the surface(s) by keyboarding. Feel free to call me any day between noon and midnight, Central Standard Time.

Ron
254-253-1239

View attachment 354461

View attachment 354462
Thank you Ron for the offer. I’ll touch base but it may be a couple of weeks till I’m able to. But I will definitely accept your offer.
Much appreciated

Reactions: AirNGasman