• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Meticulously tuned .177 Weihrauch HW80

Classified Status
SOLD

bdzjlz

Jul 11, 2016
Terre Haute, Indiana
Every fall, I purchase several spring rifles and get myself through the winter months by tuning them. Then I typically offer them for sale for the exact cost I have in them.

Offered for sale is a Weihrauch HW80 in .177, that has had the trigger completely worked over with all parts hand polished and adjusted, all powerplant components hand polished, and a new Vortek PG4-HO stainless spring kit and Vortek vacuum seal installed. As indicated by the enclosed pre-tune and post tune statistics, I was able to take the performance of this rifle from +1/2" at 18 yards to a 10 shot group average of only .34" with the AA 8.4 gr pellets.

The rifle has been shot very little and is ready to go. The only unfortunate encounter is that while on my bench, I accidentally allowed it to roll over on its side on a couple of screw heads, and marked the right side of the stock. I have filled the indentations but have not taken the time to find the exact stain match. These are visible in the accompanying photos.

AOA has this gun on sale currently at $549. I am offering it, shipped within the continental US, in the original packaging, for $500 net, including shipping, with no cost to you for all of tuning work and the Vortek components, as an offset to the minor stock dings previously mentioned. PayPal F&F or add 3%.

The original spring has been discarded and is not included - shown below for comparison purposes only.

All of the tuning info and photos of the rifle are as found below.

1- Vortek VS Factory springs.jpg

4 - Targets 5 & 6.jpg
4 - Targets 5 & 6.jpg
5 - Targets 7 & 8.jpg
6 - Targets 9 & 10.jpg
7 - Targets 11 & 12.jpg
8 - Performance Statistics.12.21.jpg
9 - full rifle.jpg
10 - Model designation.jpg
11 - Stock - left side.jpg
12 - right side - stock dings.jpg
13 - ready to ship.jpg