Air Venturi México Christmas Trip

Thanks everyone for all the information shared on here, resently bought me an avenger and took it back home.

O my what a nice rifle it is had a blast shotting it!

The only complaint was that my scope didn't get there on time and had to use that cheap scope.

Please recommend me a nice one
Pictured mi son and my rifle

IMG_1093.jpeg

Thanks everyone for all the information shared on here, resently bought me an avenger and took it back home.

The only complaint was that my scope didn't get there on time and had to use that cheap scope.

View attachment 423472
Amigo si busca una mira telescópica de alta gama y máxima calidad yo le recomiendo la Arken SH-4 de segunda generacion de primer plano focal 4-16x50 con las anillas Arkens. Esta mira viene con un cristal de muy buena calidad y con un tubo de 34mm de diámetro que le ofrece máxima brillantez y claridad a la imagen. Ahora si busca una mira de bajo presupuesto que incorpore las tres B (buena, bonita y barata) yo le recomiendo la Hawke Vantage 3-9x50. Yo le tengo esta mira instalada a mi rifle Avenger con culata de madera de primera generacion y me ha ofrecido muy buenos resultados, aunque la diferencia en “eye relief” entre esta y la de alta gama es ABISMAL. Si se la compra directamente al fabricante le ofrecen un 25% de descuento automáticamente siempre y cuando aplique cualquiera de estos dos códigos (REX o ROC) al momento de realizar la compra. Por eso acabo de comprar otra mira Arken para sustituirla por esta tan pronto la reciba, pero como tienen tanta demanda están actualmente en back order y el tiempo de espera es de aproximadamente 4 semanas.

The same comment translated to English language;

Friend if you are looking for a high-end, top-quality telescopic sight, I recommend the Arken SH-4 second generation first focal plane 4-16x50 with the Arkens rings. This scope comes with a very good quality glass and a 34mm diameter tube that offers maximum brilliance and clarity to the image. Now if you are looking for a low-budget scope that incorporates the three B's (good, pretty and cheap) I recommend the Hawke Vantage 3-9x50. I have this sight installed on my Avenger rifle with a first generation wooden stock and it has offered me very good results, although the difference in “eye relief” between this one and the high-end one is night and day. If you buy it directly from the manufacturer, they automatically offer you a 25% discount as long as you apply either of these two codes (REX or ROC) at the time of purchase. That's why I just bought another Arken scope to replace it with this one as soon as I receive it, but since they are so in demand they are currently on back order and the waiting time is approximately 4 weeks.

IMG_6518.jpeg

IMG_8077.jpeg

IMG_6390.png

IMG_7718.jpeg

IMG_6273.png

IMG_7221.png

IMG_6450.png

IMG_8479.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6554.jpeg
    IMG_6554.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: Trucker3573

View attachment 423472
Excellent rifle, I have one of these in 25 cal and love it! It looks so huge in your son's hands holding it proudly. Very nice.

Reactions: eddyprado