MOA help please

I am faily new to this hobby. No powder burners here.
I have been playing around with a Crosman 2100 but my old eyes can't see through the iron sites anymore so I put a cheap scope on the rifle.
When I put the scope on the rifle, I had to move the scope 110 clicks to the left to get the crosshair to move 3 inches to hit on center.
I also had to move the scope 17 clicks up to move the crosshair up 2 inches to hit on center.
The MOA on the scope is 1/4 " =100 yards.
The scope is focused to shoot at 33 feet (11 yards) or about 10 meters.
Shoots spot on now.

My question is does this sound correct with the amount I had to move the scope (110 clicks) to get it to move 3 inches at 33 feet?

Thanks
Flagger

I am faily new to this hobby. No powder burners here.
I have been playing around with a Crosman 2100 but my old eyes can't see through the iron sites anymore so I put a cheap scope on the rifle.
When I put the scope on the rifle, I had to move the scope 110 clicks to the left to get the crosshair to move 3 inches to hit on center.
I also had to move the scope 17 clicks up to move the crosshair up 2 inches to hit on center.
The MOA on the scope is 1/4 " =100 yards.
The scope is focused to shoot at 33 feet (11 yards) or about 10 meters.
Shoots spot on now.

My question is does this sound correct with the amount I had to move the scope (110 clicks) to get it to move 3 inches at 33 feet?

Thanks
Flagger
3 inches at 11yds is about 27 MOA so 110 clicks is about right

Another question on this.
Does this seem like an excessive move (3") or could this be considered to be in the normal range of movement?
About how many clicks does a normal scope have? Lets say how many clicks could I get to the left before it is maxed out?
Thanks Again
Flagger
If you're talking about MAX wind or elevation adjustments, you have to read the specs on the scope you purchased?

Usually 4 clicks = 1MOA

If the max is 100MOA then you have a max of 400 clicks.........Don't worry about how many clicks, if it is set, shoot away!

I did the math quickly so I could be wrong. At 10 yds 110 clicks would have moved it 3.9". Thats assuming your turrets are exactly 1/4 moa. Theres a good chance its not exactly 1/4 moa per click. Its also possible you were slightly off perfect in your measurement to center of group.
Never mind lol. I was in a hurry and leaving work when I typed this. I did it in mils not moa😂