• *The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Moderator for AEA megalodon 51 cal

I have read some conflicting information regarding which moderator would work with the *51* cal megalodon.

Does anyone here concretely know if the DonnyFL emperor v3 s5b m18x1 would be compatible with the meg 51, or is it limited to .50 max?

Many vendors say it's compatible and that's what they advertise, while others say I must use a Kami .72 with the meg 51, as the emperor only goes up to .50 cal.

I have read some conflicting information regarding which moderator would work with the *51* cal megalodon.

Does anyone here concretely know if the DonnyFL emperor v3 s5b m18x1 would be compatible with the meg 51, or is it limited to .50 max?

Many vendors say it's compatible and that's what they advertise, while others say I must use a Kami .72 with the meg 51, as the emperor only goes up to .50 cal.
THe emperior is just fine for .510 or .495. I have a emperior with extension pn my .510 TExan works great...300 lb of slugs shot through..

Reactions: Ventura