Umarex Moderator Insert for Umarex Notus?

Hi folks, new to the forum, been learning a lot here. Just received my Umarex Notos and liking it so far, i'm looking for a moderator insert to replace the stock one, what is the quietest one and where can i buy one?

Few days ago i think i saw someone mentioned the Subscriber Design from Tango Sierra is a good option? but I'm unable to find any other info online and can't PM anyone yet.

456112576_525222066570111_9158261198996756446_n.jpg

456112576_1583109192615597_4378618875162341830_n.jpg

don't have a 3D printer unfortunately. I ordered two 10shot magazines from Maple, not sure they're any good, saw someone posted there's 12 shots version available that is made in USA, would love to buy a few more from local but can't find any link to it.
@Firewalker sells the tango sierra mags and mod @Tango Sierra makes the mod inserts and mags. Although he will no longer make anymore inserts he may still have 1 left. I bought 1 from him when he had 2 left and this was a few days ago. They carry the 12rd and 15rd mags 12rd mags are 37.2mm tall and 15rd mags are 43.7mm tall

Reactions: Xcaliber and mandn
Been having a lot of fun with the Notos, it's so compact, light and agile, it's what I reach out for to shoot offhand in the backyard plinking and pesting. I ran it through the chrono yesterday to see how many shots I could get per refill, was using CPHP and I'm pretty happy with the result straight out of the box without adjustment or anything, such a fun little gun.

N1.JPG

N2.JPG

My Avenge-X is becoming the bench-queen now, it's not that heavy to shoot offhand, BUT...... with the Terminador moderator it is a bit over 4ft long, way too clumsy and bulky for quick action. For backyard pesting i would reach out for the Notos every single time, the CVLIFE Red/Green Dot Sight doesn't add much weight to the Notos either, it hold zero just fine and has parallax corrected and unlimited eye-relief for $32 is hard to beat.

20240909_221024_resized.jpg

Reactions: Firewalker
Been having a lot of fun with the Notos, it's so compact, light and agile, it's what I reach out for to shoot offhand in the backyard plinking and pesting. I ran it through the chrono yesterday to see how many shots I could get per refill, was using CPHP and I'm pretty happy with the result straight out of the box without adjustment or anything, such a fun little gun.

View attachment 495112

View attachment 495113

My Avenge-X is becoming the bench-queen now, it's not that heavy to shoot offhand, BUT...... with the Terminador moderator it is a bit over 4ft long, way too clumsy and bulky for quick action. For backyard pesting i would reach out for the Notos every single time, the CVLIFE Red/Green Dot Sight doesn't add much weight to the Notos either, it hold zero just fine and has parallax corrected and unlimited eye-relief for $32 is hard to beat.

View attachment 495114

Funny story: I added the small drop block and a .22L bottle, chopped off the stock moderator and added a TS moderator and cut 2oz off the weight of the gun and it stayed the same length. I out a 3X12 BugBuster scope on it and I can hit 50 yards all day long with CPHP's.

I have BroCock, FX, the Notos is what I grab every time to pest!

Reactions: Xcaliber
Funny story: I added the small drop block and a .22L bottle, chopped off the stock moderator and added a TS moderator and cut 2oz off the weight of the gun and it stayed the same length. I out a 3X12 BugBuster scope on it and I can hit 50 yards all day long with CPHP's.

I have BroCock, FX, the Notos is what I grab every time to pest!

basically just saw off the stock moderator tube then drill the holes for the TS moderator insert? nice!! lol

I pest in less than 15 yard so the red dot sight works okay so far, no problem getting dime size grouping at ~8 yard shooting offhand but I do have a spare 3-9x40 Hawke scope laying around though, just haven't got the urge to mount it on the Notos yet.