• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Moderator Weirauch Clone .22 Caliber M10x1

Classified Status
NLA
30mm x 165mm and 2.4 ounces.
.22 caliber
M10 printed threads

I made this moderator last fall. I took apart one of my Weirauch moderators and made a faithful copy using my FDM printer and CF tubing. I modified the materials in my construction so that I would never need to disassemble it to replace the felt inserts. I used a plastic scrubbing pad as the inserts. This moderator can be cleaned with warm soapy water, no worries.
It is very quiet but not as quiet as the Weirauch was. It is also very accurate. I almost left it on the Dragonfly this afternoon when I was setting it up for squirrels this fall. I like it a lot and that is why I held it so long before offering it.

This moderator does not have steel threads. The threads are M10x1 (think Stormrider and Diana Chaser, etc). I have shot it on my Dragonfly and my Stormrider. The threads are as good today as they were a year ago when I made it. PETG holds up well in that department.

Since it is used, $35.00 to your door, CONUS only.

If you want it, I will invoice you via PayPal. This protects the buyer and simplifies my accounting and shipping.

This really is a nice, no frills .22 moderator. I was shooting it this afternoon and printing one ragged hole with my Dragonfly at 12 pumps (700fps) and 25 yards.

DSCN0361.JPGDSCN0364.JPGDSCN0365.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Dee_Noy