• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Modified Kral Mega $300 shipped

Classified Status
NLA
Ok, so this thing is an amalgamation of parts. It's no slouch though. 70 shots in the 35-40 fpe range sound good?

Has a 280cc tube off a breaker with forward gauge. I used a plastic pipe plug in the gauge port location on the stock. Works out great this way, you just stand it up and fill and can see your gauge super easy.

23" .22 cal Knight barrel ported to .170"

NP03 shroud with 5 Mrod baffles and air stripper. It's surprisingly quiet for the air It's moving.

Heavy hammer spring, transfer area port matched to the barrel, and the valve port was ovaled open to some ungodly size but all works and seals.

Has the upgraded biathlon cocking lever, the multi caliber bolt kit.

Comes with 22 shot tray, a carm 22 mag, carm 177 mag, fill probe. Also has the knight 177 barrel.

Oh yeah, also comes with a Huma regulator that's been removed to run tank pressure. Comes with new seal kit for regulator.

Scope and bipod not included!

Will ship with barrel and stock separated from the action to save on shipping. Super easy to install them. If you don't have the knowledge to install these parts please don't buy it and cry to me.

Sold AS IS obviously. It's currently set up running JSB 18s around 910 fps and can do about 960 with them with the spring cranked down. It will also drop back quite a ways. I backed put the spring a hair since it was occasionally coil binding and wouldn't cock at full tension.

I fill to 220 bar at this setting and get 60 shots in its peak. 250 bar with spring cranked to max gave this shot string.
20230101_165250.jpg
20230102_190740.jpg
20230102_172226.jpg
20230102_192219.jpg

Looking to get $300 shipped or open to possible trades. I'm just not a long gun guy and I need it gone to help fund the next Kral build!!!

PayPal or PMO

CONUS only

PM me

Thanks for reading a

Last edited: