RTI Mora .357 issues

Thanks for the info on that. They seem very similar, Vulcan looks to produce more power. I’ve had a lot of FX guns and am liking the idea of a rifle I don’t have to fiddle with tuning wise, just pick it up and shoot it. The Vulcan 3 truck gun .30 and peaked my interest
Chronograph results with JSB 44.75s. U2 984fps, V3 986fps. Accuracy, U2 by a landslide. Tested many slugs and pellets in both, U2 is more accurate, with more choices, than V3. Even with factory installed depinger, V3 clangs in ear at each shot, not so with U2. WM
IMG_20230926_171811.jpg

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
@rtiarms are you putting jam nuts on the trigger linkage to the trigger assembly? Mine does not have one. When the trigger quit, I felt the linkage and it was out of the trigger assembly. Nothing fell out of the rifle when that happened. If you are putting jam nuts on, then mine was missed which is why it came apart. If you aren’t then I can only imagine that many more are going to have trigger issues

Chronograph results with JSB 44.75s. U2 984fps, V3 986fps. Accuracy, U2 by a landslide. Tested many slugs and pellets in both, U2 is more accurate, with more choices, than V3. Even with factory installed depinger, V3 clangs in ear at each shot, not so with U2. WMView attachment 496315
What is the shot count on each or reg setting? I have an older Uragan and really like the platform.

Reactions: Scotay42
@rtiarms are you putting jam nuts on the trigger linkage to the trigger assembly? Mine does not have one. When the trigger quit, I felt the linkage and it was out of the trigger assembly. Nothing fell out of the rifle when that happened. If you are putting jam nuts on, then mine was missed which is why it came apart. If you aren’t then I can only imagine that many more are going to have trigger issues
Hard to say what happened there, but most-likely the fixing screw did not do its job. We are using same approach for years and not really had an issue, so I would say its a fluke. But I agree, should not happen.

Yes I did. It can be an awesome gun if the bugs are worked out, though I’m hoping mine was just a fluke. The clipping issue started off from the beginning, but it was just enough to make it seems like I was having random flyers, but got worse. Cleaned the barrel and it would do ok again for a mag or so and get worse again. The other issues weren’t apparent until after 400+ rounds through it, minus the shroud base blowback. It does seem like this one slipped through the cracks on quality control as there was a lot of loose items (shroud base clamp, the barrel tensioning nut at the front of the rifle just behind the shroud base, trigger linkage and the upper receiver bolts). The other complaint is not coming with the cheek piece that all the pictures suggests it has and no user manual. I appreciate you taking the time to read this and comment on it.
This is weird as a whole given that Tony normally goes through the guns before he even ships them out. Unless he isn't doing that for the Moras.

Reactions: Dairyboy
What is the shot count on each or reg setting? I have an older Uragan and really like the platform.
Sorry, haven't checked reg setting nor shot count. Plenty of power and shots for my liking @ 300BAR fill. Haven't felt need to adjust anything like I did HS in Uragan .25 to improve JSB 33.95 grouping. U2 and V3 have 700mm slug barrels and prefer 59-62 grain selection. WM

Chronograph results with JSB 44.75s. U2 984fps, V3 986fps. Accuracy, U2 by a landslide. Tested many slugs and pellets in both, U2 is more accurate, with more choices, than V3. Even with factory installed depinger, V3 clangs in ear at each shot, not so with U2. WMView attachment 496315
@Scott.t I will have to agree with WorriedMan, the Uragans are nicer to shoot due to smoother cocking lever and no ping in comparison. The depinger does nothing for the Vulcans unless you reverse where the regulator is in the airtube and set it for low power but higher shot count.

This is weird as a whole given that Tony normally goes through the guns before he even ships them out. Unless he isn't doing that for the Moras.
He has and we have. But as I mentioned, sometimes things reviel themselves later on. Such issues are the worst...

@Scott.t I will have to agree with WorriedMan, the Uragans are nicer to shoot due to smoother cocking lever and no ping in comparison. The depinger does nothing for the Vulcans unless you reverse where the regulator is in the airtube and set it for low power but higher shot count.
Devasted unruly crow population with FX Wildcat MK3 Sniper .30 and JSB 44.75s, now none come closer than 100yards. Purchased V3 and U2 .30 slug guns for longer ranges since Wildcat was maxed. V3 and U2 have been a pleasure to own, would never sell either, just side-by-side shooting does leave preferences. Crows are now 200+ yards out so that's far enough. WM

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Devasted unruly crow population with FX Wildcat MK3 Sniper .30 and JSB 44.75s, now none come closer than 100yards. Purchased V3 and U2 .30 slug guns for longer ranges since Wildcat was maxed. V3 and U2 have been a pleasure to own, would never sell either, just side-by-side shooting does leave preferences. Crows are now 200+ yards out so that's far enough. WM
I’ve got the sidewinder s, so far I’m liking it. I’m just more of a bolt action guy, always have been. Might list it to try an Uragan

Reactions: WorriedMan
I agree, I’m sure he does but to what depth I do not know. The only thing I noticed from taking it out of the box was the shroud tube rotated freely. At first I thought I’d was just a CF sleeve over the shroud so I didn’t think much of it until I had that blowback after about 100 rounds. I shot maybe 100 rounds or so of zan slugs and some NSA slugs Thursday, around 200 rounds of home cast slugs Friday, and 2 tins of fx pellets Saturday as well as more home cast slugs. So I guess I have 500-600 rounds through it in 3 days. The trigger and leak didn’t happen until the end of the day Saturday. I really wanted to like the gun. Part of me wants to try another in 9mm or .30, but then I think it might be better to wait a while to let the bugs get worked out

I’ve got the sidewinder s, so far I’m liking it. I’m just more of a bolt action guy, always have been. Might list it to try an Uragan
Think AGT offers best value for hobby dollar. Bought both U2 and V3 for $2600 to-my-door. Krale just put some U2s on sale but make sure upgraded balanced valve is installed. Mine came with old style and had to be returned, on my dime, for warranty replacement after two months. Wildcat MK3 and M3 .25 are respected guns in my collection but Uragan .25 impressed with simplicity, accuracy and value. WM

What does your company warranty look like for your products?
We started doing 3 year warranty, but it also comes down to the dealers at the end. We have no issues supporting our customers and sending free parts. We just shipped a trigger sear for Priest I, which we stopped making in 2018, free of charge (we even paid the postage) to Bangladesh. And we have never had any business in Bangladesh (don't know where the customer got the rifle from). Since these things rarely happen, we have no issues continuing doing this. I think helping out even years after the sale is key.

We started doing 3 year warranty, but it also comes down to the dealers at the end. We have no issues supporting our customers and sending free parts. We just shipped a trigger sear for Priest I, which we stopped making in 2018, free of charge (we even paid the postage) to Bangladesh. And we have never had any business in Bangladesh (don't know where the customer got the rifle from). Since these things rarely happen, we have no issues continuing doing this. I think helping out even years after the sale is key.
Good customer service will definitely move you up the list for people.

Reactions: Jaxjax and Scott.t
Good to know! Thank you

Conceptually Mora IS VERY ATTRACTIVE. But what we want as users is accuracy, power and performance without problems.

Let's hope that you find the way to offer what we consumers want.

I’ve been dealing with Rob and Rok at RTI for years with excellent service on any issues with older rifles. RTI.shop is a different story. The guys at RTI.EU will take care of you. Unfortunately they can only do so much from where they are. Ultimately, Talon Tunes will have to back the product leaving its doors.