RTI Mora .357 issues

I’ve been dealing with Rob and Rok at RTI for years with excellent service on any issues with older rifles. RTI.shop is a different story. The guys at RTI.EU will take care of you. Unfortunately they can only do so much from where they are. Ultimately, Talon Tunes will have to back the product leaving its doors.
To be honest, RTI have always looked after it's users / owners. I own 2.

Hopefully things turn out alright for the Mora test pilots. The Mora is beyond my budget and required power level. Simply sitting on the fence watching.

RTI.shop, deceitful is the politest word I can use. Manipulation of the associated manufacturer products.
Edgun shop, Huben shop etc.

Tony at Talon Tunes is taking it back and I’m going to decide what to get from there. I also bought a Uragan 2 compact .22 from him at the same time and I love it, my first AGT gun. Debating getting another Uragan 2 or a Vulcan 3 in .30. Dealing with Tony has been great and I have nothing but good to say about him
Have you looked at the new Vulcan 3 HP?

Devasted unruly crow population with FX Wildcat MK3 Sniper .30 and JSB 44.75s, now none come closer than 100yards. Purchased V3 and U2 .30 slug guns for longer ranges since Wildcat was maxed. V3 and U2 have been a pleasure to own, would never sell either, just side-by-side shooting does leave preferences. Crows are now 200+ yards out so that's far enough. WM
Thats how I feel about my new FX Dynamic .30. I installed the tungsten hammer and that gun became a monster. I'm pushing 90 grain Griffin boattails at 920 fps and it's a tack driver. I'm currently trying to get rid of my M3 .25 to potentially get a Panthera .25 or the Vulcan 3 HP. The M3 is just to annoying for me these days. It's to hold sensitive at higher power levels.

Reactions: WorriedMan
You’re not sending it back for a new one. That’s way too many issue for a repair I would think.
Not at this time. I don’t mind tinkering on them. I do agree that is a lot of issues but they are providing the parts. It gives me the chance to take it apart and learn it a bit as make sure everything is tight. If I still have issues after that then we will see.

Reactions: Spinach