Most powerful spring pistol?

The Weihrauch Hw45/ Beeman P1 being easy to shoot is the biggest lie you ever told buddy!!! The recoil is terrible & takes away the accuracy! It's takes plenty of time & patience to obtain good accuracy w/that particular airgun. Oh the Other hand the Hw75 is in a league of It's own!!!! The Accuracy of the Rare Gem 💎 🎯 is absolutely amazing & recoiless
Part of comment in red above.

Maybe...you need to start working out !!!
You might break your wrist shooting a .22 firearm.
As an adult, the recoil from those guns is just...barely feelable.

Mike

Most powerful springer pistol?

...I once made a "pistol" from a discounted .177 Crosman Fire nitro piston (aka F4). Cut the stock down to just pistol grip then lopped the barrel down to something like 9" or so total (breech to muzzle). Installed a "See all sight" but could easily use a red dot... Made 14-ish FPE with whatever pellets I was using but the individual that now owns that action/barrel combo claimed a bit more with their pellets and chrony (plus some breaking-in).

Yeah, loosely using the term "pistol" might be a stretch for that example. Accuracy wasn't great, cocking effort was a bit high (understated) and it was loud as all get out. 😅

There has been some good suggestions/advice here by those experienced, just don't follow my example 😜

*Edited in...
I really need to pay attention to dates, this thread was 4yrs old before resurrection!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bandito
Part of comment in red above.

Maybe...you need to start working out !!!
You might break your wrist shooting a .22 firearm.
As an adult, the recoil from those guns is just...barely feelable.

Mike
Obviously he means all the metal bits moving around inside of the gun cause it to jerk, not that it's some kind of painful experience lol

Reactions: Bandito