AEA Mountain Metal Zeus 58cal. Chassis kit complete!!!!

Hey guys hopefully pics can show the workman ship Marcus Brand and David Lunka perfectly designed the Zeus Tactical Chassis Kit and I tell you it’s a tank right now I’m waiting on my bipod and scope at the moment but with a 16in barrel and right air tube this thing would be something easily thrown up or at minimum put on a tripod easily! But I’m definitely happy to have bought it now I just can’t wait to go shoot it. Gun is 55inches long with adjustable stock in so probably goes to around 58inches fully extended weighs dam close to 20 got to be but it’s definitely a bench or bipod or tripod gun but I’ll be excited to see a 16 inch barrel and air cylinder to match will look and feel like!!! Huge shout out to Marcus & Dave they both are great people and I definitely recommend if anyone is on the fence here I’m definitely impressed with the quality of the machine now…. Tell me what you guys think and check out my new update on the moisture filter setup complete as well video coming soon next 48 hrs gx-cs4 with full moisture setup semi-hi tech setup.

2DDF96B8-9BF4-466B-A4D7-093D5B2990B3.jpeg

IMG_3832.jpeg

IMG_3833.jpeg

IMG_3831.jpeg

IMG_3822.jpeg

IMG_3824.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

IMG_3827.jpeg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys hopefully pics can show the workman ship Marcus Brand and David Lunka perfectly designed the Zeus Tactical Chassis Kit and I tell you it’s a tank right now I’m waiting on my bipod and scope at the moment but with a 16in barrel and right air tube this thing would be something easily thrown up or at minimum put on a tripod easily! But I’m definitely happy to have bought it now I just can’t wait to go shoot it. Gun is 55inches long with adjustable stock in so probably goes to around 58inches fully extended weighs dam close to 20 got to be but it’s definitely a bench or bipod or tripod gun but I’ll be excited to see a 16 inch barrel and air cylinder to match will look and feel like!!! Huge shout out to Marcus & Dave they both are great people and I definitely recommend if anyone is on the fence here I’m definitely impressed with the quality of the machine now…. Tell me what you guys think and check out my new update on the moisture filter setup complete as well video coming soon next 48 hrs gx-cs4 with full moisture setup semi-hi tech setup.

View attachment 484460

View attachment 484461

View attachment 484462

View attachment 484463

View attachment 484465

View attachment 484466View attachment 484469View attachment 484470View attachment 484474

View attachment 484464

View attachment 484471
Send pics of the

View attachment 484460

View attachment 484461

View attachment 484462

View attachment 484463

View attachment 484465

View attachment 484466View attachment 484469View attachment 484470View attachment 484474

View attachment 484464

View attachment 484471
dont forget to post the pics of the first