• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Moving Sale - PCP's and tank

Classified Status
SOLD

BigTinBoat

May 19, 2015
Maryland, United States
My move is starting and at the new house I won't be able to shoot in the yard. My plans are to just keep my TalonP to hunt with. I really don't want to move the stuff as the house is quite a bit smaller (but on the waterfront) and not a lot of storage.

I'd like to sell this stuff local if possible to avoid hazards of shipping. If you need item shipped please message me with your zipcode and I will figure the added cost.
Items will be considered sold when I receive the $$. Please clear all purchases with your significant other prior to making commitment.

1) FX Thor in .177. Tuned right under 20fpe. I picked this up from John in PA who had resealed the gun. Shoots most pellets good. It shoots the JSB from 8.44-13.4 great. Holds air perfectly. Comes with 2 mags, fill probe and some spare orings and such that John gave me. In great condition. It does have a spot under the breech where someone apparently stripped a bolt and then did some cosmetic damage to the tube getting the bolt out. John never mentioned this to me, and it doesn't affect the performance of the gun at all and can't be scene unless gun is disassembled. Just mentioning as I don't want anyone to be surprised if the open it up like I did. Scope shown not included in price
$450 (SPF)
jmmn.jpg

lkjkj.jpg

klmkkj.jpg

2)Logun (FX) Solo in .177 - Best pellet is the Crosman heavy in the box. Also shooting most JSB's just as good. Shooting just over 20fpe right now. The original shroud was taken off. I still have it, but it really did nothing for the gun. I designed and had printed the moderator shown in 3D parts. The tube is Carbon Fiber. No longer have the scope shown in pic so it's not included in price.
$400 (SPF)

kmjnhgbf.jpg

4) Drager 45 min tank. Purchased as new old stock. Manu 6/19. I filled it a single time to be sure it held air and it's been sitting back in it's box since, still at the same pressure.
$400 (SPF)

Untitled(36).jpg

Untitled(49).jpg

5)Riton X1 Conquer 6-24x50 - like new in box. Used it in the yard sighting guns in but that's it. Comes with box and all the paperwork. Even have a shade that came from my junk drawer that fits it. Got a couple marks on that, but just throwing it in if someone wants it. (It's the scope shown on the FX Thor above)
$150 SOLD

6) Huggett Bellita for .177/.22 - nice compact moderator with great sound reduction - $115 SOLD

If I get rid of the about stuff I will also be selling my 2011 tank and Shoebox with hotdog compressor.

I also have a workbench full of random parts, pellets, rings, bases, scopes, smaller tanks, barrels, etc.

I have more pics, just didn't want to clutter up the ad too much. If you're interested in something and need pics feel free to ask.

If I don't sell the stuff local by the time it comes to move it I will ship.

Only accepting CASH, Money Order, Paypal F&F and Venmo.

Untitled(50).jpg

Last edited: