• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Moving sale

Classified Status
NLA

BigTinBoat

May 19, 2015
Maryland, United States
Getting rid of my last PCP

I would consider an HW50 or possibly an HW30 as partial trade

AirArms S200 in .22 caliber. Has the Altaros fill with gauge as well as the screw on Huma regulator that does not take up air space in the original tube. The gun is tuned for 16fpe right now. Can go up or down depending on what you want to do. Comes with BSA 3-12x44AO scope and a CF tube moderator. Gun is very accurate with cheap Crosman pellets
$500 pick up Abingdon, or meet within reasonable distance. (If shipping needed it's on buyers dime from 21009)

Untitled(113).jpg
Untitled(115).jpg
Untitled(114).jpg
Untitled(116).jpg

Crosman 1701P Silhouette pistol (Lothar Walther barrel)that has been bottled and turned into a carbine. Tuned for a little over 11 fpe for a bunch of shots per fill. Also shrouded and is VERY quiet. Ninja regulator with a peek piston seat that is very consistent. 9ci bottle
$450 picked up Abingdon or meet reasonable distance. (scope not included but it's a UTG 4-16 mini swat available for $140) I also have another BSA 3-12x44AO that I would include for $40. (If shipping needed it's on buyers dime from 21009)
SOLD

Untitled(130).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tnbndr