• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Tanks MSA 30 minute SCBA Tank "New Old Stock" ***REDUCED** EVEN LOWER **LAST CALL**

Classified Status
SOLD
Please read this post carefully and reach out to me with any questions. I lucked into this 20 year old unused SCBA tank. It has a manufacture date of 01/04 and has never seen service. No hydro testing (trying to stretch it) , no bumps , no rub marks , no use at all. Due to the age of this tank , no commercial entity will fill it. However , if you have your own compressor............this is the ticket. Offered with the scba adapter / fill from Northshore Compressor ($230 assembly) for $295 now $270 $250 plus shipping. . I use Pirate Ship and do not pad shipping. Someone is going to get a fantastic tank / fill set up at a great price. Not interested in trades or offers at this time ( Yea , it's that good) . Please deal by pm. Thanks for looking. To comply with DOT rules , the tank will be shipped empty.
Herb

KIMG4297.jpg

KIMG4299.jpg

KIMG4305.JPG

KIMG4301.JPG

Screenshot 2024-03-31 04.43.38.png

Last edited:
Reactions: techna and mercado