• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback MtnGhost is a Trustworthy Seller In My Book

Ezana4CE

Jan 15, 2021
Texas, United States
I recently purchased items from @MtnGhost and they performed as he said they would. I saw his ad and responded to it at an odd hour. Consequently, our communication was a bit off due to the time of my reply and the regional time difference. Although we experienced a hiccup or two, the only minor complaint I have is that I asked for additional photos of the items and didn’t get them. To his credit I didn’t wait to receive them if he intended to send them. I chose to proceed with the transaction without them based upon @MtnGhost’s reputation on AGN and our previous interactions. As far as I’m concerned his reputation precedes him and he is trustworthy. In my estimation his accuracy ratings and feedback are accurate. 

He was responsive to my requests for information in working through hiccups in the process. He also shipped the items in a timely manner and all were adequately protected within the packaging. Everything has been tested and I am satisfied. Thank you for delivering as advertised. 

Dave