Crosman My 111, 112, and 116 all leak suddenly- Pls Help

I been collecting bulk fill Crosman pistols lately. Just acquire a new on/off adaptor to fill my bulk airguns.

Odd thing happened every airgun I filled suddenly leak co2 from the small hole located in the reservoir filling cap on the front.

Can changing the on/off adaptor on the 10oz air bottle somehow blow the seals in my air pistol? I am confused by the odd problem has anyone else seen this happen?

Thanks Randy

I been collecting bulk fill Crosman pistols lately. Just acquire a new on/off adaptor to fill my bulk airguns.

Odd thing happened every airgun I filled suddenly leak co2 from the small hole located in the reservoir filling cap on the front.

Can changing the on/off adaptor on the 10oz air bottle somehow blow the seals in my air pistol? I am confused by the odd problem has anyone else seen this happen?

Thanks Randy
Dirt from adapter or fill source. Check valves failing or freezing.

Thank you for your help, I will check the bottle and filling adaptor. Really, I am new to bulk fill airgun usage. I hope someone at the Baldwinville NY
show can help get the airgun working again. Sergey72 are you going to the NY show this year?

I have one of the adapator that allows you to use a 12 gram cartridge.
12 gram adapters can send "grinding fines" from piercing down stream. That's why the crosman 600 had a screen and filter before the valve, can't remember the filter material but definitely remember the screen. In the beginnings of paintball that was the number one thing screwing up the cup seals (exhaust valve pin seal in the firing valve). They can certainly damage or pollute a filling check valve. Unfortunately, I've never been to the New York show and it's too short notice to schedule.