My 3622 with @OC_ printed Moderator

I have been having fun with my 3622 lately. I added the steel breech and a custom charging bolt and the Buck Rail 1/2X20 adapter. This adapter of course begs for a supressor and while the little rifle is not terribly loud there is a noticeable pop. So along comes a discussion of printed things and suppressors and preferences and somehow I wound up with one :love:. Now I have put a DFL Tanto, borrowed from my Urban, on this rifle but overkill for the little thing, just to say. So here is my 3622 with it's new @OC_ printed ABS suppressor.

The quality is great, the alignment is perfect (no clipping) and it is just as quiet as the Tanto, maybe a little more so. No fault of the suppressor but I do have to remove it to charge the rifle. But, this little suppressor also does well on my Urban and thus frees my Tanto it normally wears for other purpose also. And the Urban does not require removal since it uses a probe.

With the 3622 and the Urban I did not note a significant POI shift nor change of accuracy. I am transitioning both rifles to CPHP from JSBs so needed to do some scope fine tuning anyways.

Reactions: OC_ and Simplemann
So today I spent some quality time with my Urban. And I removed the DFL Tanto and installed the OC_ printed moderator. I am really happy with how this little moderator cuts the noise with no effect on POI. Maybe because it is relatively short. Shooting CPHP at about 20 yards:

The Urban is an inheritently accurate little rifle and not ammo particular. I just do not abide ammo particular rifles. It will do 20+ shots at 26 fpe or 30+ shots at 22 fpe. It is also a loud rifle with a sharp crack without any moderator. My wife quickly told me to put "that" back on. With a moderator the rabbits and deer and birds go about their business as I shoot, without "that" they all scurry off to hide ;).

• Love
Reactions: OC_ and Simplemann