My Current Air Lab

For roughly four plus years I’ve been running this set up, minus the blower on top. My original Yong Heng is currently down and this one I received from my brother that would throw sparks and run erratically. Got the sparks to stop and it runs smooth now. I started running a blower sitting on the table next to the compressor. Last time I filled up, I tried holding it above the compressor and saw the temp drop a few degrees. So that’s where I decided to mount it. Plus I have more table space.

PS. Made this out of a stool my wife just randomly left in my shop. 😁

IMG_6425.jpeg

Reactions: BluegrassBill2020
Oaks,
Used a 10" box fan for extra cooling from the side, Biohazardman suggested fan to rear of Yong Heng to help cool electrical motor, very good suggestion, IMO.

Thanks making my mind up for me. I have another blower in our greenhouse we aren’t using, I can use for the back. I’ve been thinking about doing it, just been lazy.

Reactions: WorriedMan
Oaks,
Used a 10" box fan for extra cooling from the side, Biohazardman suggested fan to rear of Yong Heng to help cool electrical motor, very good suggestion, IMO.

Did some more work on my air lab today. I added that other blower to the rear of the compressor and relocated the capacitor outside the unit. Gonna try and make some air tom after work.

IMG_6438.jpeg

IMG_6439.jpeg

Reactions: WorriedMan