FX My first new pcp air rifle (fx panthera 700 .30)

I currently have no way of filling it, but I’m going to purchase a big tank for it soon. I’m currently incredibly wary of all this just due to the fact that all of this revolves around pressurized objects exceeding 4000psi so I’m still doing my research, but I’m completely blown away by the capabilities of air rifles, especially after finding out that Lewis and Clark used them that long ago…I feel like I’m being pranked, but I honestly find all of this unbelievably amazing.

I currently have no way of filling it, but I’m going to purchase a big tank for it soon. I’m currently incredibly wary of all this just due to the fact that all of this revolves around pressurized objects exceeding 4000psi so I’m still doing my research, but I’m completely blown away by the capabilities of air rifles, especially after finding out that Lewis and Clark used them that long ago…I feel like I’m being pranked, but I honestly find all of this unbelievably amazing.
You might consider one of the smaller compressors to directly fill your gun… Lots of information here…

my advice is always the same If your in it for the long haul buy the best you can afford. Clean Dry Air is a necessity for the amount $ you spent on your airgun.
that’s why I’m considering just starting out with a tank because I live right next to Lake Erie, and there’s lots of dive shops in my city. I figure a dive shop has the machines capable of filling a 4500psi tank with clean dry air.

Welcome & congrats on the Panthera. You might want to try Altaros slugs with it. A friend (Centercut) has one in .25 & the 1st time trying it at long range he was hitting a 2" target at 286 yards! I missed by a pellet width! Still "minute of squirrel head". Astonishingly accurate guns. (With the correct projectile)

Reactions: coastal drifter
Welcome & congrats on the Panthera. You might want to try Altaros slugs with it. A friend (Centercut) has one in .25 & the 1st time trying it at long range he was hitting a 2" target at 286 yards! I missed by a pellet width! Still "minute of squirrel head". Astonishingly accurate guns. (With the correct projectile)
That’s crazy. I’m looking to buy land in my area sometime next year (WNY) and I hope to get a good deal that will allow me to shoot out to at least 200 yards.

Reactions: coastal drifter
This was my second 5 shot group on his Panthera. 3" gong at 200 yards. Wish I could afford one. 20230319_085326.jpg