My happy little Wildcat MKII. .30

Thought I would share my little Wildcat MKII in .30cal. Has the Arken EPL-4 6-24x50 scope. That's the lighter hunter model. 3 mag holders, laser dot for night hunting coyotes. A 3d carbon fiber printed mod. It's a 3 piece design where the end plate unscrews off and the outer tube slides off. The inner has 4 air strippers and that's wrapped with felt. Tube slides tight over and end cap screws on. Amazing how much noise it reduces. Also 3d printed the action pull knob. She's a mean little ripper. Enjoying it very much. It's a later version of the MK2 so it does have the external adjustable AMP 2 reg. I just ordered the brass piston for it so I can upgrade to this from the delrin piston. While I am at it a full reseal of the airgun. She will be ready for many more years of service.
I own a lot of other PCP rifles. I shoot .25 and .357 a bunch. So I bought the Noe molds for those calibers. Now with the .30 I tried to get a mold but Noe is having some trouble getting a new machinist to work out. So he's not making any molds currently. So I need to get enough posts in so I can post a wanted add for a Noe .30 hunter pellet mold. Hopefully someone will have one they don't like or didn't use. I cast alot of pellets and have it worked out pretty solid. So this Wildcat will be shooting cast pellets soon. Meanwhile it's shooting JSB in .30. To much fun. This was my first bullpup airgun. I do like the compact size. Even with 700mm barrel. View attachment 1000006455.jpgView attachment 1000006456.jpgView attachment 1000006457.jpgView attachment 1000006458.jpgView attachment 1000006460.jpg

IMG_6107.jpeg
IMG_6108.jpeg
IMG_6109.jpeg
IMG_6110.jpeg

Reactions: coastal drifter
Thank you!
I am still trying to edit my post and get the pics to show. No luck. I tried both the attach file button bottom left when creating a post and then I tried the little picture tab between the chain link and smiley face at the top. I am on my phone in the browser and cannot hit Ctrl +p. I click preview on this reply to your posted pictures and it shows the same view attachments line.
So I still need to figure out how to make them show up.

Reactions: Greenarrow