• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My new airgun. Can you identify it by name?

Pretty much this. I've seen the targets of those saying they can split playing cards at 200 yards. The target behind the card looks like a shotgun splatter. This is not a repeatable endeavor and I'm calling bs here.
Ctshooter, come shoot with me. If it takes 12 shots to split a card and 11 of those shots are less than 1 shooters MOA of the bullseye, will you eat your words? Some flyers out side of the bullseye is also a possibility, but usually no shotgun splatters with the right conditions.

In any case, I from this point on, I will no longer reply to any of the membership "doubters"

I ask the membership to "keep on topic" please.

• Sad
Reactions: Caliber 22
Well i would like the performance of the M24 and other brands in larger caliber, but i do not think that is even close to that in .177 / 4.5 mm, and larger calibers i can sadly not have with any reasonable ease.

I will probably try and split a card at 100 M this year, also shoot a Tic tac CUZ due to my addiction to those i always have some around.

I dont think the M24 have any secret sauce in it anywhere.

Can anybody identify my pcp which is capable of splitting playing cards at 200 yards and capable of 0.5 MOA @ 1000 yards? ( I personally split playing cards at 200 yards and someone else shoot .05 MOA @ 1000 yards.)

The only tip I will give is that it shoots .25 cal 60 grain slugs with a BC of .245.

Good luck in guessing.

Rod

View attachment 466738

View attachment 466740

View attachment 466741

View attachment 466742
I don’t know, but that’s a good picture of Conrad.

Here in the G22 look

IMG_0079.jpeg

IMG_0078.jpeg