• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My new result with Feinwerkbau P44

Hello! I'm a P10 ISSF sports shooter, it will be a year and nine months! In my first Match with a week of training I scored 420 points! I started with a Feinwerkbau 103 but this Christmas 2023 my brother offered Feinwerkbau's P44... today I was training and in a space of 1.5cm I made 8 shots but further to the left so I realised that before I only wanted to hit the black circle, but now I want to hit the middle of the black circle! I tuned the aim and with 60 shots I made 87,88,91,88,87.80 which gives 521 points, that is, I beat my record of points but also less outside the black circle (only 1)!

IMG_5495.jpeg

IMG_5491.jpeg

IMG_5492.jpeg

IMG_5494.jpeg

IMG_5493.jpeg

IMG_5490.jpeg

IMG_4690.jpeg

Great job. I started shooting 10M pistol 2-3 years ago and it’s tough. I haven‘t dedicated myself to the sport enough to get better. Like you I started out in the 400’s and worked my way up into the low 500’s. What a great feeling it was to break 500. Now it’s hot here in TX I need to start shooting the pistol again (Walther LP500) indoors. I now have an electronic target with a monitor in the house. I bought it for my daughter to train in 10M rifle and now she is off shooting in college. A couple things I did pre electronic scoring was to get the target scan app (you have to use real 10M targets) and set up a cheap Wyze $25 WiFi camera in front of the target. With the Wyze camera I could set up my ipad on my shooting stand and see in real time where my shot landed.

IMG_0968.jpeg

Great job. I started shooting 10M pistol 2-3 years ago and it’s tough. I haven‘t dedicated myself to the sport enough to get better. Like you I started out in the 400’s and worked my way up into the low 500’s. What a great feeling it was to break 500. Now it’s hot here in TX I need to start shooting the pistol again (Walther LP500) indoors. I now have an electronic target with a monitor in the house. I bought it for my daughter to train in 10M rifle and now she is off shooting in college. A couple things I did pre electronic scoring was to get the target scan app (you have to use real 10M targets) and set up a cheap Wyze $25 WiFi camera in front of the target. With the Wyze camera I could set up my ipad on my shooting stand and see in real time where my shot landed.

View attachment 477280Nice pistol!!! I dont need Electronic targets i buy 10 meter targets and i see +- where did i hit, but this is the câmera is some thing to thing about it! I also use iris and a e

View attachment 477280
Nice Pistol!!! I don't need something electronic, but this camera thing is something to think about... even though I use 10-metre targets and I see more or less where I got it right... I also use iris and eye patch but in normal glasses I wear the iris on the right side and the eye patch on the left eye but as I wear glasses I have normal glasses, and others the same only for the shot in which I fit the iris and the eye patch proper to fit in glasses... I'm happy with my result and yes it was a great feeling to exceed 500! And I haven't trained for months, I started three days ago and went from 511 to 521 with a white, which I think is good for 1 year and 8 or 9 months! Greetings from the Azores-Portugal!

image.jpg

Last edited:
I bought my P44 from a fellow club member about 5 years ago at a very good price although I owned a Morini 162EI for at least 10 years then but thought I would 'have a change'.
I kept both pistols for about 6 months not being able to decide which I preferred and in the end I sold the Morini which,on reflection, I think was a big mistake. Both pistols had their merits and the high sight line on the FWB never bothered me but I think the Morini was the better pistol.

Reactions: ricardocabralsousa
I bought my P44 from a fellow club member about 5 years ago at a very good price although I owned a Morini 162EI for at least 10 years then but thought I would 'have a change'.
I kept both pistols for about 6 months not being able to decide which I preferred and in the end I sold the Morini which,on reflection, I think was a big mistake. Both pistols had their merits and the high sight line on the FWB never bothered me but I think the Morini was the better pistol.
I never shoot Morini, only Feiwerbau 103 and P44 which is a giant evolution!!!
But I saw in an article that in the card of 5 shots at 10 metres the distance between the two furthest pellets was 5 times greater in Morini than in P44, of course any of them wherever you point and it
go ecxactly there, but it can be the difference for example between a 9 and a 10!
Cheers

Last edited:
Hello! I'm a P10 ISSF sports shooter, it will be a year and nine months! In my first Match with a week of training I scored 420 points! I started with a Feinwerkbau 103 but this Christmas 2023 my brother offered Feinwerkbau's P44... today I was training and in a space of 1.5cm I made 8 shots but further to the left so I realised that before I only wanted to hit the black circle, but now I want to hit the middle of the black circle! I tuned the aim and with 60 shots I made 87,88,91,88,87.80 which gives 521 points, that is, I beat my record of points but also less outside the black circle (only 1)!

View attachment 477196

View attachment 477197

View attachment 477198

View attachment 477199

View attachment 477200

View attachment 477201

View attachment 477202
Great shooting !! I shoot a Morini162ei and you are doing wonderful for this short of time .

Good shooting! Glad you are having fun!

I'm a casual 10 meter shooter and absolutely love the precision of the 10 meter airguns. I shoot targets indoors over the long Canadian winter and plink in the warm weather. I'm half considering starting more formal practicing and actually keeping score.

All my 10 meter airguns are Feinwerkbau (300S, 603, 100 and P8x) and I'm very happy with them. Never had an opportunity to try other brands.

Cheers!

Great shooting! 10 meter pistols are a hoot. Should take it out plinking sometime, you will have fun shooting soup cans! View attachment 477344
Hello! I appreciate the suggestion but I will continue with Official targets 10 metres ISSF, because I'm discussing the first places and last year by this time with Feinwerkbau 103 I was in 3rd place of the Sanjoaninas 2023 championship, after the regional one, the largest championship of the 9 islands of the Azores that form the Archipelago and Autonomous Region of the Azores! Now there are more and better shooters and the first one makes 545/ 550 but I'm there in the 3rd place discussing and 2nd place with yesterday's result! After all, the champion of my club was already Regional champion with a weapon like mine and is at that moment (consecrated another day) Regional champion of P50 metres! But thank you very much for the suggestion! Greetings from the Azores- Portugal

Reactions: maxtrouble
Good shooting! Glad you are having fun!

I'm a casual 10 meter shooter and absolutely love the precision of the 10 meter airguns. I shoot targets indoors over the long Canadian winter and plink in the warm weather. I'm half considering starting more formal practicing and actually keeping score.

All my 10 meter airguns are Feinwerkbau (300S, 603, 100 and P8x) and I'm very happy with them. Never had an opportunity to try other brands.

Cheers!
Yes Feinwerkbau is Amazing! I Love my P44!
Why dont you enter a club and you start competing?
Cheers for Azores- Portugal

Last edited:
I never shoot Morini, only Feiwerbau 103 and P44 which is a giant evolution!!!
But I saw in an article that in the card of 5 shots at 10 metres the distance between the two furthest pellets was 5 times greater in Morini than in P44, of course any of them wherever you point and it
go ecxactly there, but it can be the difference for example between a 9 and a 10!
Cheers
Don't read to much out of that article. Get another lot of pellets and the Morini might put them tightest. (y)
Any high end competition pistol, being Steyr, FWB, Walther, Morini, Pardini etc. will put 60 pellets through one ragged hole at 10 meters (if you were capable to do it), you just have to find the right lot of match pellets the gun prefers. :)

I don't think the Morini in total is a much better pistol, but the electronic trigger might be a little more forgiving towards mediocre trigger pulls. (y)

Don't read to much out of that article. Get another lot of pellets and the Morini might put them tightest. (y)
Any high end competition pistol, being Steyr, FWB, Walther, Morini, Pardini etc. will put 60 pellets through one ragged hole at 10 meters (if you were capable to do it), you just have to find the right lot of match pellets the gun prefers. :)
It's not a person who is trapped in a lathe and always fired to the same place 5 shots in that card that comes with the pistol! The Electronics trigger i never try

View attachment 477196

View attachment 477197

View attachment 477198

View attachment 477199

View attachment 477200

View attachment 477201

View attachment 477202
Nicely done

get a tennis ball or similar so you can squeeze it in your shooting hand to develop strength, & stamina. Another thing to do is a weight that you can hold out in front of you in the firing position for 2-3 minutes at a time same reason as before builds up muscle structure when it gets to easy add more weight . never try to hold a sight picture for more than a 2 or 3 ( believe it or not that is a long time ) seconds as your eyes will dry out. just some notes from a former multiple time state champ. P40 FWB was my last unit, Pardini before that.

Last edited:
get a tennis ball or similar so you can squeeze it in your shooting hand to develop strength, & stamina. Another thing to do is a weight that you can hold out in front of you in the firing position for 2-3 minutes at a time same reason as before builds up muscle structure when it gets to easy add more weight . never try to hold a sight picture for more than a 2 or 3 ( believe it or not that is a long time ) seconds as your eyes will dry out. just some notes from a former multiple time state champ. P40 FWB was my last unit, Pardini before that.
Thank you! I Will! Comgratulations for your winings!

Its minutes or seconds the weigth? How many times in a day? I have weigths

And I don't know now where I have a tennis ball, but I have an
Empty bottle of water that the air resists...and the weigth is minutes or seconds? Thank you my friend!
Cheers from
Azores-Portugal

Last edited: