My new result with Feinwerkbau P44

The rest of the story, In 89 I suffered a minor stroke ( caused by an auto accident in late 88) that decimated my right arm and hand, ( I am right handed) The PT people figured that I might get 40-50 % use back. I my mind that wasn't acceptable. So I took up pistol shooting ( air , rim-fire , and center fire) as part of my therapy. Took 2 years to get to a somewhat acceptable level , another year to be in the top 5%. I practiced every day with the airgun at home. In 1993 I garnered my first state win on a score challenge. The following were flat out wins. In my mid 40's early 50's at that time. 30 years later I don't shoot much now , But in between there taught a lot of people to shoot.
Weight in minutes , doesn't have to be a lot of weight couple pounds. you are developing stamina.
Doesn't have to be a ball just something that will compress and return providing resistance on the compression. You are trying to develop a solid hold without crushing the grip, which causes quick fatigue and then the shakes start in, same on the eyes fatigue.

Last edited:
Reactions: ricardocabralsousa
The rest of the story, In 89 I suffered a minor stroke ( caused by an auto accident in late 88) that decimated my right arm and hand, ( I am right handed) The PT people figured that I might get 40-50 % use back. I my mind that wasn't acceptable. So I took up pistol shooting ( air , rim-fire , and center fire) as part of my therapy. Took 2 years to get to a somewhat acceptable level , another year to be in the top 5%. I practiced every day with the airgun at home. In 1993 I garnered my first state win on a score challenge. The following were flat out wins. In my mid 40's early 50's at that time. 30 years later I don't shoot much now , But in between there taught a lot of people to shoot.
Weight in minutes , doesn't have to be a lot of weight couple pounds. you are developing stamina.
Doesn't have to be a ball just something that will compress and return providing resistance on the compression. You are trying to develop a solid hold without crushing the grip, which causes quick fatigue and then the shakes start in, same on the
Doesn't have to be a ball just something that will compress and return providing resistance on the compression. You are trying to develop a solid hold without crushing the grip, which causes quick fatigue and then the shakes start in, same on the eyes fatigue.
Thank you very much and great story!!! Congratulations on your preservation!!! Thank you for the teachings and all the best!! Greetings from Azores-Portugal

Hello! I'm a P10 ISSF sports shooter, it will be a year and nine months! In my first Match with a week of training I scored 420 points! I started with a Feinwerkbau 103 but this Christmas 2023 my brother offered Feinwerkbau's P44... today I was training and in a space of 1.5cm I made 8 shots but further to the left so I realised that before I only wanted to hit the black circle, but now I want to hit the middle of the black circle! I tuned the aim and with 60 shots I made 87,88,91,88,87.80 which gives 521 points, that is, I beat my record of points but also less outside the black circle (only 1)!

View attachment 477196

View attachment 477197

View attachment 477198

View attachment 477199

View attachment 477200

View attachment 477201

View attachment 477202
can I ask a dumb question, why do pellet pistols like yours have those crazy looking handles

I am a big Feinwerkbau fan. Parts are easy to get and workmanship is second to none. Here is my favorite Klingon blaster!

IMG_1320.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1319.jpeg
    IMG_1319.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
Nice Pistol!!! I don't need something electronic, but this camera thing is something to think about... even though I use 10-metre targets and I see more or less where I got it right... I also use iris and eye patch but in normal glasses I wear the iris on the right side and the eye patch on the left eye but as I wear glasses I have normal glasses, and others the same only for the shot in which I fit the iris and the eye patch proper to fit in glasses... I'm happy with my result and yes it was a great feeling to exceed 500! And I haven't trained for months, I started three days ago and went from 511 to 521 with a white, which I think is good for 1 year and 8 or 9 months! Greetings from the Azores-Portugal!

View attachment 477284
I ended up buying some cheap shooting glasses. I was trying to get a new lense for my old set of glasses set up to focus on the front blade and failed so got the dedicated shooting glasses. I picked up the iris on eBay for cheap to try. 10M pistol is a great and elegant sport. It’s something I always wanted to try. One day my daughter’s high school rifle coach said he was getting a 10M pistol team together with the assistant coach and some teachers and wanted to know if I was interested. I told him I was in and bought the Walther LP500. That’s what the coaches were shooting so I bought the same. I was kind of surprised when I started out in the 400’s. I just assumed even if you sucked you would shoot low 500’s. Luckily I was on the right team as we all shot in the 400’s. I didn’t break 500 until year two. Here is a good book all 10M pistol shooters should buy for reference: https://oberleenterprises.com/product/mec-pistol-shooting-the-olympic-disciplines-book/

I ended up buying some cheap shooting glasses. I was trying to get a new lense for my old set of glasses set up to focus on the front blade and failed so got the dedicated shooting glasses. I picked up the iris on eBay for cheap to try. 10M pistol is a great and elegant sport. It’s something I always wanted to try. One day my daughter’s high school rifle coach said he was getting a 10M pistol team together with the assistant coach and some teachers and wanted to know if I was interested. I told him I was in and bought the Walther LP500. That’s what the coaches were shooting so I bought the same. I was kind of surprised when I started out in the 400’s. I just assumed even if you sucked you would shoot low 500’s. Luckily I was on the right team as we all shot in the 400’s. I didn’t break 500 until year two. Here is a good book all 10M pistol shooters should buy for reference: https://oberleenterprises.com/product/mec-pistol-shooting-the-olympic-disciplines-book/
I breAle the 500’s after one year and one month! But now i feel im in another level! I made a grup of 8 shots in 1,5cm a litle above and to the left, só now is not only hit the black is hit the center black and i only be happy with 8,9 and 10!
I not always do that but is my gold!

IMG_5515.jpeg

IMG_5526.jpeg

IMG_5525.jpeg

IMG_5530.jpeg

IMG_5514.jpeg

IMG_5510.jpeg

Last edited: