N/A My newest RWS Diana Model 5G

A buddy of mine picked this up yesterday at a gun show then Passed it along to me for $175.00 looks almost new, I just ordered a set of am I grips from the guy in Germany who sells on the bay. I think I mount a scope on it while I wait for the grips. If you have one please share your feedback.

my first Mod. 5G
DSCN6678.JPG
DSCN6679.JPG

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: maxtrouble
looks can be deceiving when it comes to old guns
so, you have a Diana model 5G not a model 5, model 5 Diana's and all their variation have complete grip frames either in brown or silver
mounting a scope on one can be a challenge because the factory mounts are very rare, unless you have one already
the breech seal will tell you a lot about the pistol if old looking and crushed the pistol is more than likely the way it came from the factory and that means the piston seal will fail sooner than later if it looks new just maybe you will be lucky
the 5 G is easy to work on if needed vs the model 5
front sight insert can be found but i would have to look again, they are an odd size and no other gun uses them
the front trigger screw does no adjustment to the trigger it is a locking screw
the adjustment screw is a small ball and spring adjustment screw inside and adjustment screw
the inside screw does little that you will notice, and the larger one can be over adjusted and the gun will not fire
i advice all to take of the grip frame and set the lever and pull the trigger all can be done without cocking the gun
so the question you ask do i own one and the answer is yes
2 model 5
2 model 5G
2 model P5
1 model 6
8 model 6G or M
4 model 10's
so the price
if the pistol has not been rebuilt and you cannot do it you overpaid
if the pistol has not been rebuilt and you can do the work overpaid again but by less
if the pistol has had a rebuild in the last 10 years you did fine
now those are my opinions
if you have any other questions i will be happy to help you can message me

Reactions: maxtrouble