• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

My thought on GraphicMan Innovations "Pocket Press"

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH GRAPHICMAN INNOVATIONS.

1727461104782.png

This press release from GrapicMan arrived recently. His most recent creation known as "The Pocket Press."
1727459371845.png
1727459513810.png

When I opened the packet and saw what was inside, I was really let down. It appears to be a toy.
He himself stated as much. "It appears to be a toy, correct?" Initially, I ordered a set of dies. Subsequently, he persuaded me to switch to the Pocket Press sequence.

When he told me that, I just became very happy. He informed me that he is frightened of others copying his design, thus he doesn't want to display any images or videos of it. He asked for my faith. As a result, I foolishly accepted his comments without understanding how his press appeared. He then requested that I send him the remaining sum that I had paid him via bankwire for the set of dies with Paypal.

Why, initially, didn't he want to take Paypal in the first place? That's the query that's been on my mind. Periodically, a tiny packet would arrive at my door.
To get the delivery, I went outdoors thrilling as you open the envelope. It has a weight of 1.65 lbs. My draw decreased the moment I opened the package. I paid him $915 in all, including the $85 delivery charge for this small package. What a piece of crap this so-called "Pocket Press" is!

A few thin pieces of metal and inexpensive screws hold it together. It's really fragile and thin.

He places a circular ball of wood on top of the handle. Furthermore, it held the punch's top in place with a little nuts. For mounting, he welded a thin metal plate onto it.
His welding skills are not so good. It is impossible to mount it since the four little holes are so far away and by the corner. In order to make it stay stationary, I had to add some washers and lock nuts. The tiny nuts on the side continue to come loose after a few uses.
1727461013498.png

1727459595432.png
1727459692239.png
1727459736555.png
1727459853713.png
top nut.jpg

When I informed him about it, he suggested adding some super glue. What a farce this guy is!
He continued to tell me that his press is excellent and quite heavy duty! What are your thoughts about it? I feel as though I was just defrauded out of $915 for this subpar Press!
He even informed me that the 1.5 version of the pocket press, which is more durable and less in weight, had just released.
I'll let you evaluate about This Pocket Press.
Making my own slug was enjoyable for me. I feel so sad every time I use and look at this pocket press.

I'm his victim; stay away from him at any cost. I would hate for anyone else to experience this.

About his New Pocket Press, he posted this.
Additionally, he showed me a video before sending my Pocket Press.
He doesn't want to show off his press in the video in an attempt to con me into purchasing it.
He requested that I should not show anyone any images or videos of his Pocket Press.

graphicMan post.jpg

1727460996688.png

Last edited: