• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results N50 Results 8/10/24 Open Grove - Score-Line info

1st, we have been working really hard to get the new N50 Scoring System up and running - it is not part of the N50 website for now. Software has been constantly improving on many levels. We are so close to releasing. I was able to create todays Open Grove matches remote (I'm working software validation from home) and its working really well. Competitors scores are summed, tabulated, racked & stacked instantaneously within wifi range.

2nd, this effort has caused a lag in the agg-line updates. I couldn't do both scoring tabulations at the same time, so the old agg-line had to take a back seat.

When the Scoring System is super stable we will merge it into the N50 website.

I'll let Joe filled in todays range details
1723330521627.png

Last edited:
Thanks Lou,

Weather got nice and sunny as soon as the fog lifted. Light switch to more as targets were shot. Welcomed Jeff Baradat, hope he comes back:)

Dennis shot awesome in Factory for the first match and something happened why he did not finish the second match.

Bob was lost in space for today's matches. Hoping he can figure out what's going on. Overall Keith and ED did well but struggled a bit at times.

Lastly my thomas is shooting awesome so am very happy,

JoeF

Last edited:
Thanks Lou,

Weather got nice and sunny as soon as the fog lifted. Light switch to more as targets were shot. Welcomed Jeff Baradat, hope he comes back:)

Dennis shot awesome in Factory for the first match and something happened why he did not finish the second match.

Bob was lost in space for today's matches. Hoping he can figure out what's going on. Overall Keith and ED did well but struggled a bit at times.

Lastly my thomas is shooting awesome so am very happy,

JoeF
Fun shoot today, although the conditions were a little bit difficult at times. And then the wind would stop. Love the software upgrade for reporting Lou, and it was fun to see Dennis and Joe shoot so well. See you guys tomorrow!