• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

N50 Results 9/21/24 Open Grove

Nice, overcast, cool and calm, weird stuff.

New nick-names:
poop Head Chris: walking around like he owns the place
OMG Bob: OMG, OMG, OMG...
1st Time Pellet Ed: B-B Gun Amazed 🤯
Loser Lou: Loser
X-Count Joe: 20Xs?!
Almost Keith: missed double 750s by one point

Link to Score Page: https://scores.national50.net/match_schedule.php
1726941558993.png

1726945718034.png

Chris walking around like he's the king of OG after being 1st loser. Yes, I'm bitter....
IMG_1591.JPG

Papa Bob's got a brand new bag.. link
IMG_1592.JPG

Oh oh, Ed has come over to the dark side...
IMG_1599.JPG

He thinks he's all kinds of "special"
IMG_1598.JPG

Link to Score Page
Match Schedule

Last edited:
Absolutely enjoyed trying out pellet today and may have to give this a whirl in the future. I think it will really help improve understanding the wind and it certainly makes you pay more attention compared to rimfire.
Yes, it will also increase your understanding of how certain cus words go well with certain pellets and wind conditions. Greatly increase your need for a good supply of Zanex, test your commitment to obsessive compulsive behavior and lastly, the true test of a crazed air gun competitor, join in the hundreds of conversations about pellet lube. Welcome Ed, to your future...

Yes, it will also increase your understanding of how certain cus words go well with certain pellets and wind conditions. Greatly increase your need for a good supply of Zanex, test your commitment to obsessive compulsive behavior and lastly, the true test of a crazed air gun competitor, join in the hundreds of conversations about pellet lube. Welcome Ed, to your future...
I will be in the best company for sure!

Reactions: Loufish