Need help deciding on a pcp

1BF6FDDD-6B29-4F7D-8D8B-8788FE28573A.1601867236.jpeg
Thanks, its what i ordered. Troy Hammer advised, and reassured me.

The Jumbo Dazzle is just a Super Jumbo in a different stock and interchangeable tanks. All parts are the same that are being used on current models and no issue if you need replacements. I'm in direct contact with Kral and can get parts if needed. No issues at all as far as future repairs and service is concerned. Just let me know if you ever need anything.

So I ordered the black Kral Dazzle (god I hate that name) I thought it is the best deal for the $, I also ordered a jing hung? Compressor, my bottle expired. $664 was the total for the Kral, gun, 2 mags, 2 500cc bottles, and case.

3f999612-c93b-4201-a05c-99e6e27d3e68

I also advised I hadn't held the Jumbo Dazzle stock and the cheap stock on the NP-500 is something I didn't like. The gun should be solid. Perhaps dropping the action in to a wooden Jumbo or Pro500 style stock would be the better choice. The guns have always been accurate. The accuracy reviews I watched were outstanding. As far as the case is concerned it's nothing more than a $9.99 hardcase you'd find at Walmart. I've never seen that case that at least one of the 4 clips hadn't popped off. I wouldn't be expecting a Pelican quality case at that price point. I'm surprised they are still doing the cases. The last two shipments of US guns were just in the red Kral padded boxes. Hopefully Krale takes care of the return sorry it didn't work out for you. 

SERIOUSLY consider a Taipan, do WTB in the classifieds and you can get additional magazines for cheap. My 25 cal and I have said this has made me decide to show my Impact the door. The compact version is 23.5 inches and standard 27ish. So both easily good guns for mount and thick wood work, and super quiet and beech stocks which I have to say is true. So don’t worry about the wood.