Need to learn about PCP before first purchase - Gauntlet

I like my Gauntlet .22, after breaking in the hammer spring, it got easier to cock and it is bone stock, no mods other than a picatinny rail for a bipod, I adjusted the trigger and now it shoots really good, it loves crosman hollow points and domes, getting 1/2" groups at 50 yards, and it's quiet, I get about 70 plus shots from a fill from 3000 to 1100 psi, I use both a SCBA bottle or my GS CS2 4500 PSI Mini Compressor 12/110v, screw the Hand Pump, I have a bad Back and shoulders, so that would be torcher to me, I have a cheap Discovery Scope on it 4-16x42 and it works fine.

I'm glad you got a good one but you roll the dice when you buy a gauntlet. After I spent about $300 and did all the work myself the one I purchased for my son shoots great and he won't sell or trade it. The gun fits him well since he's 6'4". I converted it to a .3L 300 bar cf bottle so he gets hundreds of shots before I have to take my tank to his house to refill it.

G2 1 - Copy.1609805173.jpg

I like my Gauntlet .22, after breaking in the hammer spring, it got easier to cock and it is bone stock, no mods other than a picatinny rail for a bipod, I adjusted the trigger and now it shoots really good, it loves crosman hollow points and domes, getting 1/2" groups at 50 yards, and it's quiet, I get about 70 plus shots from a fill from 3000 to 1100 psi, I use both a SCBA bottle or my GS CS2 4500 PSI Mini Compressor 12/110v, screw the Hand Pump, I have a bad Back and shoulders, so that would be torcher to me, I have a cheap Discovery Scope on it 4-16x42 and it works fine.

I'm glad you got a good one but you roll the dice when you buy a gauntlet. After I spent about $300 and did all the work myself the one I purchased for my son shoots great and he won't sell or trade it. The gun fits him well since he's 6'4". I converted it to a .3L 300 bar cf bottle so he gets hundreds of shots before I have to take my tank to his house to refill it.

G2 1 - Copy.1609805173.jpg

My brother bought one too from a different vendor and his works great too, that CF bottle is Awesome, maybe later for me.