Neotter-Tiltable-Foldable-Release Bi-Pod Impressions?

Yeah I was looking for some real world users to chime in. There are a bunch of vids and reviews for the Atlas clones. Not sure why I dont see any for this obvious Accu Tac clone.
Real world users move on to the real Accu Tacs or Atlases. Both of which can be easily migrated throughout your collection of guns as it grows. I also didn’t want to spend the coin on an Accu Tac, so I sold some toys and purchased one. Go ahead and buy a clone, at some point, maybe after a few more clones…? You’ll end up with the solid bipod you wanted all along. Ask yourself if these clones are worthy of your gun.

I have one similar to that one but does not have the S-lock knob on the front. Works just fine on my PP750 see the picture below, the gun has low center of gravity (it is not TOP HEAVY). Would I trust it on my more expensive guns, cricket tact II 60 or cricket carbine, ect. heck no. I have to admit that the pp750 is the only gun I use a bi pod with when shooting off my bench. All other guns are with a small tripod and rear bag. Too many times we have heard from others that their guns fell to the ground off a bench using cheaper bipods. If your looking for a cheaper bipod find one that does not cant, is what I'd do, or save for a atlas. Good luck
0314221327a.jpg

Real world users move on to the real Accu Tacs or Atlases. Both of which can be easily migrated throughout your collection of guns as it grows. I also didn’t want to spend the coin on an Accu Tac, so I sold some toys and purchased one. Go ahead and buy a clone, at some point, maybe after a few more clones…? You’ll end up with the solid bipod you wanted all along. Ask yourself if these clones are worthy of your gun.
Im asking for oppinons on people that have actually used this. If it works even better if its junk then I wont buy it. I dont want to spend a bunch of money on a bi-pod. This looked resonable in price.

While I enjoy this fourm I have noticed that folks that are trying to be frugel are not liked here. One should never ask about anything less than the most costly.
The only guns hat get credit are those that cost more that a good used car. one should never try to save moey buy asking about anything less than brand names. Why would you put used tires on a Lambo?

Reactions: FIDI_G
While I enjoy this fourm I have noticed that folks that are trying to be frugel are not liked here. One should never ask about anything less than the most costly.
The only guns hat get credit are those that cost more that a good used car. one should never try to save moey buy asking about anything less than brand names. Why would you put used tires on a Lambo?
There is a good logical reason for why it only SEEMS like you are correct. I don't own a brand name bipod and went through a bunch of cheap bipods (10-15) and did drop a gun off the table. The precision machining required for a good swivel and cant mechanism is expensive. There are absolutely tons of cheap knockoffs with widely varying results even from the same source. Any feedback on a clone is meaningless until you buy it and try it. I settled on UTG branded clones. I buy them 3 at a time and keep 1, return the other 2. Still a crap shoot. The advice given so far is solid. Posting more feedback on a particular clone especially at the $35 price point is meaningless because the item the OP will receive will be different, due to quality or cost savings by manufacturer. I bought a bipod from the same Amazon link as a buddy 2 weeks after him and mine even had plastic parts instead of metal. So bad it wasn't worth attaching to a gun. UTG bipods run about $60-80 and still a bit of a crapshoot. If you read the reviews for the OP bipod you will even see the problems in the 4 star review.

Reactions: Scotty1
I totally agree. One has to be very careful on how one words his post and responses. We dont want to ruffle any feathers now do we lol. This hobby has a HUGE range of prices from good shooting guns that start from a few hundred to several thousand. Same with the accessories. There has to be some happy middle ground for the avg joe. There has to be a decent Bi-Pod where I dont spend several hundred to get accurate results. I agree there are a lot of crappy bi-pods out there. That's why I put up this post I was being very specific on one particular bi-pod that I spotted. I wanted to know if anyone had used it before and what their impressions were. I'm assuming that with the multitude of clones out there some are better than others. If I have to order 3 three at one time and return two than that's ok. That's good information to know and something to consider.

Last edited:
Its not about being “like” here. I purchased two lesser bipods being frugal… then sold some toys to fund the Accu Tac. Why spend + 1.5K on a gun and risk it to a crappy clone? Some have had their babies topple over on the bench and onto the floor, while changing targets.

I don’t believe there is attitude about inexpensive gear, although it may seem that way. Many of us have been down this road, and I for one, have collected a bit of a graveyard of bipods and scopes that seemed like a good deal at the time. Sergey above offers good advice, and at least UTG has some reputation at stake, and make some good products. What comes across as snarky, is likely not intended to be so. I know when I think of some of my early bipod experiences, it’s easy to respond negatively. Ask for advice, and you’ll get many flavors.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Hey guys,
Looking for a decent bi-pod that wont break the bank. Anyone have any hands on experience with this one? I didnt see any youtube reviews on this yet.

I bought that bipod probably 2-3 years ago, didn't wanted to spend big bucks before trying.
And turns out as I expected.... I don't like bipods at all !!! I don't like locking the vertical and don't like locking the gun, it must free float in my mind.
I throw all my existing 2-3 tripods in a bottom of my basement locker and migrated completely to tripods, and accessorized all my tripods for any sort of games.
Last fall I was eyeing a "over the barrel" bipod for my Leshiy2, but those are pricey. So what I did?
I toke out that AT clone, and rework it.
And kind of amazed with a difference ... when the gun is hanging from a pivot point and always pull down levelling the bubble ;)
The gun is hanging from it vs ordinary bipods the gun is sitting on top of it ... ???

20220817_180354.jpg

20220817_181147.jpg

(I replaced those hard plastic shoes and tried different scenarios, but pretty much looks like this)

20220819_191837.jpg

20220819_191715.jpg

FIDI_G If your going to buy the Neotter you can get it about $5 less on page 16 I believe. The one I showed you is almost the same thing, but I have a hex bolt instead of a throw lever in the front. Know you got me thinking of the same one, as they can be modified somewhat and one isn't out that much money if you screw it up lol. What I think what happens is that when a person is done shooting and goes to fill their mag or air up the gun they forget to tighten up these cheaper bipods then the guns tip over. If you get one let us know how it works out. Good luck

FIDI_G If your going to buy the Neotter you can get it about $5 less on page 16 I believe. The one I showed you is almost the same thing, but I have a hex bolt instead of a throw lever in the front. Know you got me thinking of the same one, as they can be modified somewhat and one isn't out that much money if you screw it up lol. What I think what happens is that when a person is done shooting and goes to fill their mag or air up the gun they forget to tighten up these cheaper bipods then the guns tip over. If you get one let us know how it works out. Good luck
I bought it and it came in todays mail. Its not bad at all its actually way better than this clone that I bought and litterly wasted $25. So I was very hesitant about getting the Neotter. Unfortunately I don't have a lot to compare to but its much better than this one. https://www.ebay.com/ipp/185404592805?transactionId=2441088659008&_trksid=p2047675.m149906.l48352. Do not waste your money on that. You think you have Parkinsons with that.

With out a doubt I have better groups now and the Neotter. Its definitely not perfect but its absolutely worth the $30 or 35. For one simple reason it is very stable no shaking at all. The legs are very sturdy. There is ever so slight wobble when you rock the legs back and fourth. Compered to the other clone at least 1mm of wobble which might not sound like much but it reaks Havok on trying to steady your shots. There a couple of negatives the shoes suck its like putting roller blades on. It does slide a bit. The other con is the lever that adjust the can't. Its not that it doesn't tighten. It tightens just fine and DOES not come loose but it does have some slop in the handle. It is spring loaded so you can adjust the position of the lever and move it out of the way or position for more leverage so you can snug it to make it even tighter. The other thing getting knit picky., the shoes dont unscrew and the legs when fully retracted have some slop.

Some pics. Thats the lever that wiggles. The pic with the the bipod on the table is the one that is awful. If your gonna only spend $30 on a cheap bi pod its a no-brainer.

Bottom line it works great at steadying shots. It would be extremely hard for me to justify 300-400 on the real thing when this one works so well. I do need to find a solution to the slipping shoes.

Final note for me this is a great alternative to a much more expensive option. Is it as good as a real one NO. Is it worth spending 300-400 to get the better everything. No not even close but to each thier own im just a backyard plinker

20230322_220532.jpg

20230322_220435.jpg

20230322_220420.jpg

Last edited:
I bought 2 different apx. $25 bi pods and they worked satisfactory , Then i bought the top of the line brand and yes i can tell a major difference in how it works but not how it supports the rifle.
Would i recommend this brand and $$ yes ! but at the same time if your a casual shooter mostly at a range or home , no you do not need it .

Reactions: FIDI_G